• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SuperSet

Jul 20, 2009
    Hey guys - is there any chance that someone with the know-how could post a list of upcoming matches in the DelMarVA for USPSA, IDPA and 3-Gun? I'd love to see a sticky thread that could be updated on a monthly basis that anyone could reference that provides info about whose shooting which weekend.
    I'd do it but I'm not familiar with the area or all the clubs.

Braddbdl

Fed up Libertarian
    Mar 30, 2010
    Oviedo, FL
    Why don't we create a "super" Google calendar with all of the events. Sanners already has one for our events, and I'm guessing quite a few of the other clubs do as well. Maybe coordinate with all the other clubs or match directors, give them access to add/modify events to the "super" calendar. I'll bring this up with a few others at Sanners, see if we can get the wheels rolling.

SuperSet

Jul 20, 2009
    Hey fellas -
    Any news about upcoming Walnut Ridge or Quantico 3-gun?
    BTW, JackBlundell, that pistol forum link is great!

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    Best 3-gun is at Peacemaker in WV. Except for the team events @ York IWLA. Peacemaker monthly matches include both a combined long range 300y field and short range pistol/shotgun stage, a combined forest stage maxed at 150y and 2-3 USPSA multigun stages. Nobody else has the geography to do that. One reason the FN 3-Gun Championship is held there (a 3-Gun Nation Pro event) in late September. The last chance for the pros to qualify for the 3-Gun Nation final in Las Vegas. Due to the FN event the Peacemaker monthly event is being held early on the 7-8 Sept weekend. No USPSA event in Sept. as a result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom