• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    I'm waiting on 2 right now I hope they're not in limbo now.
    And budget concerns is ********. $200 to do a background check? If they repeal the NFA
    all their problems will go away.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I'm waiting on 2 right now I hope they're not in limbo now.
    And budget concerns is ********. $200 to do a background check? If they repeal the NFA
    all their problems will go away.

Nah . The price originally wasn't to pay for a background check . The Legislative intent was an " Harrasment Fee , to be the next thing to Banning them , for 99% of the population " .

If they adjusted for Inflation, the Tax Stamp would be $4600 . Few people would get them , their workload would go away .

TinCuda

Sky Captain
    Apr 26, 2016
    Texas
    I am sure the ATF is just shutting down all of the approval mechanisms due to their insider knowledge that the 1934 NFA will be overturned soon. It is really thoughtful of them.

TinCuda

Sky Captain
    Apr 26, 2016
    Texas
    Not an expert on this, but isn't there still some kind of paper form process like in the old days?

doggyjacket

Ultimate Member
    Aug 3, 2016
    MoCo
    Sounds like discrimination to me.

It's a little too fishy. If I hadn't wasted days figuring out all this threading and adapters nonsense for my PSA-AKP, I could've submitted earlier. I haven't even looked at the .308 yet but I figure that one will be easy.

Not an expert on this, but isn't there still some kind of paper form process like in the old days?

Paper? What's that? It does appear the "down message" has been updated since it went down and it does encourage people to wait for the eForms website to come back up even though they can still submit the old fashioned way so who knows what's actually going on.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    It's a little too fishy. If I hadn't wasted days figuring out all this threading and adapters nonsense for my PSA-AKP, I could've submitted earlier. I haven't even looked at the .308 yet but I figure that one will be easy.

Paper? What's that? It does appear the "down message" has been updated since it went down and it does encourage people to wait for the eForms website to come back up even though they can still submit the old fashioned way so who knows what's actually going on.
    The 308 will be easy.

And I think your personally assigned fbi agent must have told the atf to do this just in time for it to screw you. Thats discriminatory and should not be permitted. Hate should have no home in government.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom