• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lax

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Baldwin

You might also check out the Spike's Dynacomp or Spike's Dynacomp Shorty (We should have pics up soon).

Griffin Armament M4SD Comp is also a good choice. Lots of reviews state that the Griffin comp is very similar in performance to the BC, but a little cheaper. It also has much more suppressor compatibility than the Battle Comp.

If you're not looking to pin/weld on a 14.5" barrel, you might look at the Spike's Dynacomp Shorty and Griffin M4SD as well? They'll be substantially quieter than the PWS, and still perform well. My M4SD Comp on my PLR-16 223 AR pistol mitigates 110% of the muzzle rise. It actually pushes the muzzle down a bit. The PWS is probably a better flash hider than the Dynacomp/M4SD/BC

Damn you that dynacomp looks like a good use for my $30 coupon

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    How do I tell if its pinned? I tried to remove it but it feels like bigfoot himself put it on. Also what are the threads? The website doesn't say. I assume 1/2x28.

If you try to remove a pinned brake you will destroy the threads. A pinned brake will have some discoloration in 2 areas near the back of the brake. its where the pinning and welding was done.

You have to mill off the welds, then pull the pins then unscrew it.

If your unsure on how to do it take it to a smith or buy a new device and mail it to ADCO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom