• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    This is the White House petition site started by OBummer supposedly if a petition garners 100,000 signatures within 30 days the White House will comment within 60 days (it does not say they will do anything). It changed nothing in the last administration. Haven't heard anything about it from the new administration. Read the other petitions on the site some are pretty ding bat. Do what you want but I won't waste the electrons just to get put on another list.

If you want to make your electrons do something positive. Go on line and register in Maryland as a DINO then send each of your representatives in the Maryland Legislature an email that starts "I am a registered Democrat and I want you to know my feelings as a voter on pending legislation in the current Maryland General Assembly so you can better represent me." Then list the pending gun bills and tell them how you want them to vote. It will take more electrons on your part but it won't take 100,000 emails to make a difference.

Last edited:

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    Signed.

LOL @ the ones calling for Trump to be impeached due to conflicts of interest.
    Also saw one to register the NRA as a terrorist organization a few months ago. Seriously?

I have been just staying away from the news and facebook recently. I can't handle how stupid this country has gotten. It was always headed that way, but more of a slow burn until about a year ago and everyone went nutty.

W2D

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2015
    Escaped MD for FL
    Signed.

LOL @ the ones calling for Trump to be impeached due to conflicts of interest.
    Also saw one to register the NRA as a terrorist organization a few months ago. Seriously?

I have been just staying away from the news and facebook recently. I can't handle how stupid this country has gotten. It was always headed that way, but more of a slow burn until about a year ago and everyone went nutty.

I agree with you. The retarded politicians kept it up, thinking it helps them get re-elected, but when nobody expected, Trump got won. Now they're doubling down on the 'retard', since it worked so well in the past.

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    I agree with you. The retarded politicians kept it up, thinking it helps them get re-elected, but when nobody expected, Trump got won. Now they're doubling down on the 'retard', since it worked so well in the past.
    They sure don't seem to be learning from their mistakes. I can understand them being passionate about some of the issues, but they go way overboard on everything.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom