• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    ****Yep. You can bet on it. Wringing his hands about all the guns out on the street. If only the police and military had guns this would never have happened to anyone ever again because they say so. Those kids would just be respectful of the police and of others and everyone would just get along swimmingly... :rolleyes:

View attachment 433827
    A picture is indeed worth a thousand (or more) words.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    We'll see if it really is true that "A Conservative is a Liberal who has been mugged."
    For what it’s worth, Cuellar is one of the few in his caucus that’s grousing loudly about Biden’s handlers’ open border policies. He’s a Dem but his bread is buttered in Texas.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Cuellar is part of the problem as is Manchin they ruffle the Dems enough to stay in positions they at the states they cover.

I don't buy one thing they stand for, they really stand for themselves

brianns

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Montgomery County
    I’m not happy he got attacked but I hope he tells others that there is crime and this kind of attack happens to others. Maybe they’ll work to support police and keep criminals locked up.

fishgutzy

MDS Supporter
    Aug 25, 2022
    AA County
    Statehood will fix this.
    Ha! Democrats love this option.
    The only appropriate option is returning every bit of residential area, including all hotels, to the states the land was originally a part of.
    DC Should only be the few gov't buildings. All parks and museums go with the residential area.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    I’m not happy he got attacked but I hope he tells others that there is crime and this kind of attack happens to others. Maybe they’ll work to support police and keep criminals locked up.
    No, they won't.

They will blame hetero-white males as the root of systemic racism and promote laws to restrict rights of everyone in order to combat the scourge of said root.

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    Nope, they will vote to increase security for themselves and to further neuter law abiding citizens.

Tebonski

Jan 23, 2013
    Harford County
    I hope the Congressperson has some time to reflect on exactly what caused the youths to pull this mischievous prank on him.

Years of oppression, exploitation and systemic under investment for at risk youth.

The remedy is more money, billions more.

brianns

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Montgomery County
    No, they won't.

They will blame hetero-white males as the root of systemic racism and promote laws to restrict rights of everyone in order to combat the scourge of said root.

Nope, they will vote to increase security for themselves and to further neuter law abiding citizens.
    I agree. I think I only had time for understatement/sarcasm earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom