Remington 870 Police Magnums $270 (LE trades)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Mine is scheduled for delivery Monday (shops closed). I'll post up some pics probably Wednesday unless they get it in early/mid day Tuesday.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Mine is scheduled for delivery Monday (shops closed). I'll post up some pics probably Wednesday unless they get it in early/mid day Tuesday.

:thumbsup:Looking forward to the pics. I likely won't have mine until Wednesday at the soonest, so I'll have to live vicariously through you guys for a couple of days.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    :thumbsup:Looking forward to the pics. I likely won't have mine until Wednesday at the soonest, so I'll have to live vicariously through you guys for a couple of days.

Damn you. I try to be patient about these things and give it a day or two instead of buying impulsively. The things you post don't give me the chance, lol. I don't know what's worse. An empty wallet or the regret I feel when I miss one of these. :lol2:

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Damn you. I try to be patient about these things and give it a day or two instead of buying impulsively. The things you post don't give me the chance, lol. I don't know what's worse. An empty wallet or the regret I feel when I miss one of these. :lol2:

Hey I normally try that approach too. I want to see something in-person before I buy it if possible

radial

Nov 23, 2011
    Boyds
    Mine reached Hagerstown at 4:30p today. Dang, that was quick. My FFL is also closed on Monday, so I guess I'll be making a little trip on Tuesday. :party29:

Jim'sKid

Feb 14, 2013
    Mount Airy
    Good Deal

Here you go Alphabrew. Hope the pics are okay. My first time with attachments and I don't claim to be a photographer. Nice matte black finish with only some stray marks on the barrel probably from the rest or rack. Receiver, action and barrel are all clean. Just a few minor nicks on the stock and fore-end that should polish right out. Lou rated it a "very good" and I'm very happy with the deal. Been wanting one of these for a while. Any recommendations on how best to clean it up, including what to use on the stock, would be appreciated. Good luck.

Last edited:

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    My Dad always swore them off too so I never even went in. Finally did a month ago and the shop really has improved. The counter people were very helpful and friendly when I was there and when I called them today. And $25 for a long gun transfer is the best deal around

Well, I drove up there to drop off a shotgun I sold to someone in CA (must go through ffl), sign says Saturday 10-6, ...

Closed up at 4:35.

Not off to a good start..

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Well, I drove up there to drop off a shotgun I sold to someone in CA (must go through ffl), sign says Saturday 10-6, ...

Lovely. A relative of mine did a transfer through there a few months ago though and it went very smoothly. I'll withhold judgement and hold out hope for now

Did you get a choice what style you wanted? Magazine extension?

No, but I did ask them to send me one with a magazine extension in the comments box. Hope they listen

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX

:rolleyes: Had that happen to me at an IP TWICE in two weeks. Very frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom