Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414979011.836429.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414979011.836429.jpg
      45.8 KB · Views: 321

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Please, please, please vote on Tuesday.
    That is all.

Vote. Get your friends to vote. Get your friends friends to vote.

Yes, this is the most important thing any of us can do right now.

Just vote.

If you live in D32, Tim Walters is our new champion; please vote for him on Tuesday. Larry Hogan and Jeffrey Pritzker are also obvious winners for Liberty.

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    I just returned from towing a friend home. She said she had not given much thought to her vote... so I asked her how she liked the 38 taxes that affected her in the last 8 years?... I said that Hogan may not be the savior of this state, but we know what 4 more years of O'Malley will be... She said "OH HELL NO!" Now if she follows through, count another D for Hogan.:thumbsup:

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Has anyone made a list of who to vote for based strictly on gun control stance?

Could use it tomorrow.

Unfortunately AGC and the NRA got a few wrong. In District 32, these Dems got a pass from both NRA and AGC, but they are definitely not on our side: DeGrange, Beidle, and Sophocleus. Where as Tim Walters never received the questionnaire from AGC, so they didn't endorse him. Tim Walters is the most ardent 2A supporter in our District; he's got our vote.

So in District 32 its easy, vote for the Republicans. That's not true everywhere, and the AGC/NRA ratings are otherwise generally reliable; but there was a disconnect in District 32 this year.

mranaya

Task Force Sunny, 2009
    Jun 19, 2011
    Hanover MD
    It would be better to say nothing than to endorse the opposition.

"A house divided against itself cannot stand..."--Lincoln

Tim Walters is the most ardent 2A supporter in our District; he's got our vote.

I've spent a good bit of time with Tim Walters--undoubtedly pro-2A, and the AGC certainly endorsed the wrong candidates for District 32. The anti's are strongly united against us; the 11th hour is not the time to stand on principle, at the cost of the the outcome. If you are in district 32, be sure to give your vote to Tim Walters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom