• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark C

Jul 6, 2008
    Anyone know where to find reloading manuals in Harford county? I'm looking for the new Nosler or Hornady. Missed the free shipping at midway and don't feel like paying $10 shipping...

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    You might want to check Amazon. Reloading manuals tend to be pretty expensive for the latest version of a manual, but there can be deals had when buying used books. I'd suggest that you have a couple of current manuals on hand, but you might want to flush out your on-hand info with some other sources--ones that don't have to be the latest version available.

Deep Creek Rock

.._. .._ _._. _._ .._
    Look on Ebay. Usally the best deals Ive got on various books has been through there. Have seen reloading manuals on there often as well.

Id suggest to buy the most current version of whatever load manual you buy. Lots of reloading manuals will state that the current books supersedes older version.

Data has, and does change, especially since developments of new testing procedures, and equip that yields a more true pressure reading.

Mark C

Jul 6, 2008
    No luck at Amazon, eBay, or B & N. Midway, Natchez, Graf's all have them, but I really just want one right now and can't bring myself to pay $10 shipping a $20 book. Guess it's time to muster up some patience and wait until I need to place a bigger order.

Thanks for the advice guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom