• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Baumer

Jan 21, 2010
    Sorry I don't know much about reloading shot shells, but I was talkiing reloading with a couple of 3 gun instructors at the range last week, and they seemed to feel that shotgun shell component prices were too high to justify reloading.

Bo_G

Jan 6, 2009
    Cecil County
    Nitronut,

I have all MEC's in 12, 20, and 28. The 12 gauge Grabber has produced thousands and thousand of rounds with very few hiccups. It is a great press. I have never used any others to give you a comparison.

Bo

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    +1 for the Mec shotshell reloaders. They are the best product for the money and will last 2 lifetimes.

Mikey

May 19, 2009
    Ridge MD
    I too have two MECs and recommend them highly. If you are going to be shooting a lot I would recommend a progressive such as the 650 or Mech Grabber.

Baumer is correct if you are shooting 12ga or 20ga you can't save alot of money by reloading, however 28ga and 410 you save over 50% on each box. I reload 12/20 not to save money but to get a better quality product and to make lighter loads than I can buy.

mstraus

Jul 23, 2009
    Frederick MD
    Reloading Shotshells

I have a Lee Loadall II. I load 12ga with it and cast my own slugs. Nice entry level press. Use once fired WinAA hulls and wads. For powder I use HS-6 loads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom