MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    14850820-3950-4E8A-AAD3-DC96480031B8.jpeg

Two week countdown to Bethany :bannana:

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Next Sunday will be in Rehoboth for 5 days. Usually stay at the Boardwalk Plaza in an oceanfront “efficiency”. Prices have gotten crazy since covid even in off season. But it’s still the beach.

wpage

Ultimate Member
    Oct 17, 2022
    Southern Delaware
    Next Sunday will be in Rehoboth for 5 days. Usually stay at the Boardwalk Plaza in an oceanfront “efficiency”. Prices have gotten crazy since covid even in off season. But it’s still the beach.
    Have fun brother. You might not want to be there now. The chill is even at the restaurants...

March in like a lion, out as a lamb. Type of thing.

Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville
    If you’re anywhere near Ocean City, it’s worth a stop by Larry’s Trading Post in West OC. Lot of firearms in stock, some high end shotguns too. I drop the wife off at the outlets and I head to Larry’s.

BartExp

Ultimate Member
    For some reason I like that drive down Rt 1 from Reho to OC as I find it relaxing and interesting as well seeing all the construction work being done and as you drive by the NG Camp Rehoboth if I remember right as well.
    I like that route 1 drive heading north from Fenwick to Dewey, especially coming over the Indian River Bridge and seeing the view straight up the beach.

Just to give you an update on where we have stayed for the past 15yrs in Rehoboth, Its called the Inn at Rehoboth behind the Sea Shell shop and Rehoboth Beach FD stateion #2 right along Rt 1. Well do not stay their now and they have lost a long time client. They redid the rooms and their are NO, NADA,NONE closets, or anywhere to put your cloths in. Just 3 hooks on the wall. thats it. I called corporate, called SSNHotels to complain about the rooms being redone like they were and NO ONE from SSNHotels ever called me back after I had left a message. From now one I will fine some other place to say in Rehoboth...
    Everyone and everything is out of the closet in Rehoboth.

beetles

MDS Supporter
    Dec 19, 2021
    Everyone and everything is out of the closet in Rehoboth.
    Not surprising. Even high-end hotels are doing this. I had a meeting in SFO a couple of years ago and stayed in a convenient but expensive boutique hotel near Salesforce Center: no closet, only a panel with hooks and a niche with a curtain with enough room for your bag and a suitcase stand. Toilet was in a closet but the shower and the shower/bath was in a semi-open alcove with a second shower in a second alcove. There was one door to the toilet and one to the room, no closet.

seankar

Jan 22, 2012
    Millsboro, DE
    Quick question.... planning on taking the wife and kids for a long weekend in RB in August. I have MD, NH, and VA carry permits.... by my review of the regulations and reciprocity lists, don't see a path for me to carry in DE. Just wanted to make sure that I haven't missed an angle before being forced to disarm at the boarder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom