Recommendation for FFL on Shore to do transfer?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AKbythebay

Ultimate Member
    Looking for a recommendation on an FFL on the eastern shore that could do a transfer for me and not charge a fortune? May be ordering a gun online before our wonderful new law takes effect. :mad54: I'm in the Wye Mills area but I would probably be willing to travel up to an hour. Thanks.

AKbythebay

Ultimate Member
    Thanks for the tips. I think I'll try Mid-County first - I've heard good things about them. May have to pay them a visit and check out whatever guns they may actually still have in stock. They are only about 20-30 min from me.

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    And he's working to get to an 8 day release policy.

I have 3 "stranded" at Shooter's Supply. Love doing business with Bob and he's closer to me than Mike, but if I had to do it over again, I'd go to MidCounty just to have a chance to take my guns home sometime this decade. MidCounty's fees were reasonable the last time I transferred there and Mike's a great guy to boot.

poorboy

Sep 25, 2009
    Looking for a recommendation on an FFL on the eastern shore that could do a transfer for me and not charge a fortune? May be ordering a gun online before our wonderful new law takes effect. :mad54: I'm in the Wye Mills area but I would probably be willing to travel up to an hour. Thanks.
    mike is open Thursday and Friday evenings and Saturday 10 till 6

ziptiespec

I've been using a guy based out of Easton. He's great, fees are reasonable, but so far he's not decided on whether to release after 8 days or not. I have 1 AR, 3 lowers, and an AK-style rifle with him. With Mid-county releasing after 8 days, plus the overall good impression I have of the shop, I wish I had gone through Mike. So, here's another vote for Mike @ MCG :)

metalman3006

Gun Hoarder
    Sep 6, 2007
    Church Hill, MD
    I Like Mike at Mid County but it is a little far for me. I have done my last 2 transfers with Brian at Corsica Sporting Goods, Inc. in Centreville and he is early/on time releasing

ShoreShooter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2013
    Just a quick shout-out to say Mike and Chris at Mid-County are great folks to do business with on the Shore. I picked up my pistol tonight, 4 weeks to the day after signing the paperwork.

Others obviously agree. There was a steady flow of folks doing the same as me.

Thanks guys.

larr

Apr 1, 2011
    Easternshore
    Just a quick shout-out to say Mike and Chris at Mid-County are great folks to do business with on the Shore. I picked up my pistol tonight, 4 weeks to the day after signing the paperwork.

Others obviously agree. There was a steady flow of folks doing the same as me.

Thanks guys.

Same here, picked mine up last night also. Couldn't ask for a better dealer:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom