Attachments

• DSC_0082.jpg
      DSC_0082.jpg
      46.9 KB · Views: 158

steves1911

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2011
    On a hill in Wv
    I have a set of the Warne qd rings on my dpms 308 and really like them. They are a little heavy since they are all steel and a little tricky to initially put a scope in them since they are split vertically instead of horizontally but they return to zero every time after taking them off. I had my rifle fall over from a tree it was leaning on while hunting and the scope whacked a rock and the zero didn't budge.

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    I have used Leupold QRW rings for many years on several rifles, including one scope that was swapped for a few seasons between two different weapons. They always return to zero and I could take that scope off one weapon, adjust the windage and elevation to the preset marks that I'd put on the turrets and it was dead on... return it to the other weapon, same deal.. readjust the windage and elevation and bang, it was back where it had been before the swap.

I have also used the Warne QR rings and had great luck with them as well, either would work great for you.

If you want a full mount, the LaRue, Bobro or even the Burris PEPR are all good choices, depends on the weapon and how much forward placement you need (like on an AR)

Dave M

Jan 27, 2013
    Pa.
    I bought a set of Amazon. There UTG for $24.45. So far I like them. Popped scope of and back on with no change. I did put a small amount of loctite on the allen head screws wants the locking levers where adjusted to my liking.

Nemesis

Russian Grizzly Adams
    Oct 3, 2009
    Martinsburg, WV
    ive used several types of american defense manufacturing mounts...all return to zero, even after being removed and put back on many, many times

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom