• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    If it is the place I am thinking of then it has been fifteen years since I have been in there and I also think it was one of the targets the Brady Campaign and Jesse Jackson tried to have some kind of a rally in front of a few years ago.
    I forget what people said about their prices.

Here is the protest and the counter protest from our side, pics included. http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=2472

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    I thought the owner died last year....and I'd heard the shop would be closing.

However the website is still up:

http://www.realcoguns.com/

There's contact info on the main page.

I was at the counter-protest that Novus linked to. The people in the shop were incredibly nice and very appreciative to those of us that came out in their defense.

Prices were a little high on the guns in my opinion, but that might just be the prce of doing business where they are. I bought some cleaning materials and a few other small thhings and the prices were fine.

Llyrin

Yankee-Rebel
    Mar 14, 2009
    Charles Co
    I went there about 25 years ago to get the rear sight aligned on my Mk II. They did a bad job: misaligned the sight AND marred the receiver by using a center punch (or other pointed device) to try to pinch the sight in place. Needless to say, I never went back.

guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    I didn't see the sign last time I drove past it. IDK, but I could have sworn I saw a Police sub-station sign there instead. Guess I was wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom