• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    I find it offensive that the party who uses dead kids as props to pass more restrictive gun legislation is also the party promoting late term and up to birth abortions and infanticide. How the hell can you in one breath say we need to ban guns because kids are dying and then in the next be on board for killing babies before they’ve had a chance in the world. Us being nice and taking the high road has gotten us nowhere. It’s time to use their playbook on them.

We need to find anyone on senate committee tomorrow that supports the baby killing and use that in testimony tomorrow? Call them out on their hypocrisy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve_Zissou

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2017
    Baltimore City
    We need to find anyone on senate committee tomorrow that supports the baby killing and use that in testimony tomorrow? Call them out on their hypocrisy

Again, a non-starter. Getting them to acknowledge that hypocrisy is about as likely as getting any of us to backtrack on the 2nd.

ForEnglandJames

Nov 3, 2016
    Reisterstown
    Again, a non-starter. Getting them to acknowledge that hypocrisy is about as likely as getting any of us to backtrack on the 2nd.

I honestly believe they view it as acceptable because the decisions they make are not based on guiding principals, but rather on achieving a desired outcome.

It’s very hard to call someone a hypocrite who doesn’t understand that it’s wrong to be one.

hillbilly grandpa

Jan 26, 2013
    Arnold
    I am happy to report that HillbillyGrandpa will be spearheading our outreach on the bricks tomorrow in front of the Senate Office Building to populate our Patriot Picket County Captains & Crew Program with more sign ups!

Here's an opportunity to be a force multiplier. We'll be circulating among our brothers and sisters collecting contact info for follow-up. I'll have clip boards with sign up sheets. Bring a pen, look me up--initially on the bricks--and get a clip board. I'll be wearing a BERWYN ROD AND GUN CLUB baseball cap so I should be easy to find. Look me up. Let's get busy!!

Tomorrow is a kick-off, not a wrap-up. Let's keep the momentum and initiative going.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Seriously though, I'd argue that even the Eastern European/Holocaust talk should be verboten unless you're up there in a talit and a kippa or can talk about which part of the Ukraine your family fled to Ellis Island from or what your bar/bat mitzvah passage was. There are a lot of Jewish folks in the MGA on the other side of this issue, and they're possibly even less keen on being lectured by others about the political ramifications of their personal heritage than the black politicians are.

Oh for FFS.

All this EMO this week.

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    I would like to thank all the folks that showed up on Gun Bill Day in Annapolis. It was a pleasure to meet up with old friends and put some new faces to screen names.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Thank you to everyone who was able to stay till the bitter end.

It broke my heart to have to leave all of you when HB216 was not called in order (at 12AM).

They called my name at 2:41AM, but I had no choice but to go home and sleep. I hate that I had to choose between being safe to drive to work and standing up for myself and you.

I’m a teacher. I went to significant trouble to take off work that day but didn’t take off the following day.

Thank you again to everyone who was able to stay and I’m sorry I couldn’t join you.

No need to apologize. You took work off and went. I tuned in at about 8pm (first from work) feeling guilty of not being able to go but dying to see how things were going.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    For all of the butt-hurt here directed at Mopar, it isn't even on the Moms' radar. If you scan over some of their social media pages, they are going nuts over the Sheriff's "We will not Comply" speech in the overflow room and are sharing the video over and over. That seems to be the "shocker" from yesterday.

I think we need to be showing the Sheriffs major support and praise for the tireless work they and their deputies do day in and day out.

Steve_Zissou

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2017
    Baltimore City
    Oh for FFS.

All this EMO this week.

I dunno, I have enough close Jewish friends to know that nothing's a bigger eyeroll inducer than some gentile proselytizing about the Holocaust, no matter how right they may be. There are far better/more recent arguments that don't have even 1/10th of the emotional baggage.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I dunno, I have enough close Jewish friends to know that nothing's a bigger eyeroll inducer than some gentile proselytizing about the Holocaust, no matter how right they may be. There are far better/more recent arguments that don't have even 1/10th of the emotional baggage.

Nobody is saying to do that. I have an interesting family history in terms of fighting Nazis. We are Polish Catholics. Use a PERSONAL story.

Nanook

F-notso-NG-anymore
    I pushed the Senate bit again on the Pink Pistol facebook page. Hope more diverse participation will help.

I used to say I am a heterosexual gentile but firmly and financially support MSI, the Pink Pistols, and the JPFO. Bonafide members of the latter two are always great.

Steve_Zissou

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2017
    Baltimore City
    Nobody is saying to do that. I have an interesting family history in terms of fighting Nazis. We are Polish Catholics. Use a PERSONAL story.

Personal stories are totally fine, I hope it didn't sound like I was saying anything to the contrary! It's just that now isn't the time for platitudes about emotionally-sensitive historical events, particularly if you're going to use it as a springboard to launch into some Dinesh D'Souza-tier "liberals are the real [racists/fascists/whatever]-cringe. In terms of compelling arguments, you might as well be pulling an R. Budd Dwyer by doing that.

Tyranny comes from both sides, and if you're going to convince them that there's merit in the 2nd, you might have to sugar-coat the argument by kowtowing to their political biases when it comes to arguing it. You're not validating their views, just lulling them into a false sense of intellectual security before you plunge the rhetorical knife in.

mac1_131

MSI Executive Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 31, 2009
    A Legislator Qualification License.

Given the incredibly sloppy workmanship done on most of these bills, it's needed. This year, 2013...the drafting reeks of slipshod cut-and-paste without even the slightest checking. I work in a position where we review documents with a fine-tooth comb. Were I to hand in something this shoddy, my boss would wrap it around a brick and throw it at my head. And rightly so.

I don't think these people understand that when you make a law, someone is going to be killed over it. Either enforcing it, or having it enforced on them. The subject of the law does not matter, the existence of the law is everything. And you should not be getting people killed over slipshod legislation.
    LOL

They were told several times yesterday they need to take training classes before they write these bills.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom