• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Everyone who turned out on either (or both) days deserves our praise and sincere thanks. If not for you we would have no civil rights.

Too many members to thank. As I said in another post I’m proud to be standing side by side with all of you on the right side of history.

MDA can KMA and demand action from their emasculated cuck of a sperm donor they call a husband. In the mean time I choose not to recognize their freedom of speech so they can STFU and go join a mahjong game at TGIF while getting wasted and trying to find some significance in their life, something they haven’t obtained in their 50+ years.

RecoilControl

Jan 27, 2019
    Harford County
    Hey guys. Forum lurker that finally decided to get an account, here. Thanks for all your time and hard work trying to get our point across to the brainless masses.

The proposed pieces of legislation have pushed me to the brink of seriously considering calling somewhere else home, if they are passed. I don't want to become a criminal by going through the ridiculous (previously) MD-approved measures for purchasing a legal firearm, only to have my efforts to remain a law-abiding citizen revoked by the latest round of insane regulation and confiscation.

It's incredibly unfortunate that we've been abused to this capacity. Thanks again for all your hard work to protect our liberty.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Hey guys. Forum lurker that finally decided to get an account, here. Thanks for all your time and hard work trying to get our point across to the brainless masses.

The proposed pieces of legislation have pushed me to the brink of seriously considering calling somewhere else home, if they are passed. I don't want to become a criminal by going through the ridiculous (previously) MD-approved measures for purchasing a legal firearm, only to have my efforts to remain a law-abiding citizen revoked by the latest round of insane regulation and confiscation.

It's incredibly unfortunate that we've been abused to this capacity. Thanks again for all your hard work to protect our liberty.
    Howdy. Join our fight.

www.marylandshallissue.org

Attachments

• 215D3A7D-B152-463E-990C-51DA45A315EF.jpeg
      215D3A7D-B152-463E-990C-51DA45A315EF.jpeg
      30.4 KB · Views: 643

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Almost 80K posts and not one in this thread. Priceless.....

I first read this comment sometime in the sleep deprived blurr between HB's and SB's, and it has kind of stuck with me. There are some very high profile members, the kind that seem compelled to leave their scent on just about every single thread, who don't seem to have even acknowledged that PP was even doing anything in Annapolis this week.

Now, we don't do it for the "lulz" or the "likes," and there were PLENTY of members (traditionally high and low volume) offering support, gratitude or at least acknowledgement. That part continues, and I'm sure will keep growing. I'm not looking for personal recognition to feed my ego or for Katie. We've been stroked plenty, but there were too many other folks who made sacrifices to be down there to be ignored. We also came back Tuesday morning to find Katie got an infraction point and I got called out for not reading enough legal cases :wtf: Apparently amends have been made between Katie, her "victim," and the reporter, but that doesn't take away the infraction point or what a nice (:sarcasm:) treat that was after being awake for over 24 2A hours.

Not everybody agrees with the PP methods. I get that...heck, you'll notice that I have chosen my PP battle gear as a suit and tie, and didn't even comply with the WWNC shirts. A lot of folks believe that the legiscritters are going to do what they want regardless of our presence. Parts of me agree with that sentiment too, that the squeeze of two and a half days of vacation, a day without sleep, gas, tolls and deferred chores and second job duties, and still not pooping right after three days of dehydration and dietary anomaly isn't going to yield a drop of juice.

But...what would happen if there was no one there except the committee members and the Moms? When the news could only report on a sea of red shirts, and not a single opposing viewpoint was heard? When Del. Bartlett said, "We are listening," who would she have been listening to? Del. Ivey would be a hero, and they might even name a law or two after him.

Not everyone could make it to Annapolis. Not everyone could afford to donate to the cause. But every unbanned member could at least take a second to say, "Good job folks," or even ":thumbsup:" Maybe this thread (or its counterparts) needs some bikini gun girls, or "Momo," or epic funny pictures, or driving techniques to get the attention of the big dogs. :shrug:

Whether we met in person (and I will certainly forget the name/screenname/face connection:o), passed unknowingly between the overflow and committee rooms, or are only connected by behind the scenes donations and support, THANK YOU! Good job folks :thumbsup:

dgapilot

May 13, 2013
    Frederick County
    I first read this comment sometime in the sleep deprived blurr between HB's and SB's, and it has kind of stuck with me. There are some very high profile members, the kind that seem compelled to leave their scent on just about every single thread, who don't seem to have even acknowledged that PP was even doing anything in Annapolis this week.

Now, we don't do it for the "lulz" or the "likes," and there were PLENTY of members (traditionally high and low volume) offering support, gratitude or at least acknowledgement. That part continues, and I'm sure will keep growing. I'm not looking for personal recognition to feed my ego or for Katie. We've been stroked plenty, but there were too many other folks who made sacrifices to be down there to be ignored. We also came back Tuesday morning to find Katie got an infraction point and I got called out for not reading enough legal cases :wtf: Apparently amends have been made between Katie, her "victim," and the reporter, but that doesn't take away the infraction point or what a nice (:sarcasm:) treat that was after being awake for over 24 2A hours.

Not everybody agrees with the PP methods. I get that...heck, you'll notice that I have chosen my PP battle gear as a suit and tie, and didn't even comply with the WWNC shirts. A lot of folks believe that the legiscritters are going to do what they want regardless of our presence. Parts of me agree with that sentiment too, that the squeeze of two and a half days of vacation, a day without sleep, gas, tolls and deferred chores and second job duties, and still not pooping right after three days of dehydration and dietary anomaly isn't going to yield a drop of juice.

But...what would happen if there was no one there except the committee members and the Moms? When the news could only report on a sea of red shirts, and not a single opposing viewpoint was heard? When Del. Bartlett said, "We are listening," who would she have been listening to? Del. Ivey would be a hero, and they might even name a law or two after him.

Not everyone could make it to Annapolis. Not everyone could afford to donate to the cause. But every unbanned member could at least take a second to say, "Good job folks," or even ":thumbsup:" Maybe this thread (or its counterparts) needs some bikini gun girls, or "Momo," or epic funny pictures, or driving techniques to get the attention of the big dogs. :shrug:

Whether we met in person (and I will certainly forget the name/screenname/face connection:o), passed unknowingly between the overflow and committee rooms, or are only connected by behind the scenes donations and support, THANK YOU! Good job folks :thumbsup:

Here here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hear hear!!!

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016

Well said Art. Everyone involved over three days (don’t forget us who fought the first senate day, against the transfer bill) spent various time, money, energy and effort for the cause. I for one am appreciative of everyone, and after seeing the PP machine in action, have a new found respect for RacknRoll and the rest of the PP crew. Keep fighting my friends. We still have to get to the top of the mountain for victory.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Art , you and your wife are class acts . And the message written is correct and spot on , i think our presence was very well known and made . I do think we make a difference and we are needed and that can be in different ways .

I will be back next year to speak and will tailor my talk to the topic , hard to get everything in on a 2 minute timer but i will try . I will be in Annapolis when possible to walk the sidewalk , it is important .

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Well said Art. Everyone involved over three days (don’t forget us who fought the first senate day, against the transfer bill) spent various time, money, energy and effort for the cause. I for one am appreciative of everyone, and after seeing the PP machine in action, have a new found respect for RacknRoll and the rest of the PP crew. Keep fighting my friends. We still have to get to the top of the mountain for victory.

Thanks for driving over three hours each way to support the 2A!

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    Some do listen!

I received a card in the mail today marked The Senate of Maryland on the envelope. Inside was a hand written card from Senator Justin Ready. It read;

Mr. xxxxx,

Thank you very much for taking the time to come all the way down to Annapolis and spend hours waiting to testify. Your testimony was spot on. You can count on me to fight against attempts to further water down our rights. Again, thank you for coming down and spending the time.
    Sincerely, Justin Ready

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Some do listen!

I received a card in the mail today marked The Senate of Maryland on the envelope. Inside was a hand written card from Senator Justin Ready. It read;

Mr. xxxxx,

Thank you very much for taking the time to come all the way down to Annapolis and spend hours waiting to testify. Your testimony was spot on. You can count on me to fight against attempts to further water down our rights. Again, thank you for coming down and spending the time.
    Sincerely, Justin Ready
    Classy.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    Some do listen!

Mr. xxxxx,

Sincerely, Justin Ready

I have a custom letter on the way to Senator Ready. He apparently liked liked my testimony, turned his chair, smiled, and gave me a thumbs up. My own Senator (Guzzone) would take my guns already, please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom