• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    John Commerford of the NRA has ordered 13 extra large pizzas here at 8:20 for 2A people to enjoy in the vending room seating area.

Thank you John!

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Rack, thank you, Stoveman, and Deep Lurker for all you do. I was proud to be there today to see all the people with our shirts, even the Fudds. Wish they would have listened to us earlier, but alas they are here now!!! That is all that matters. It was also a pleasure seeing members again, as well as putting faces to names.

Eric, awesome job today. I did not see if you actually were called up to the table for the ghost guns. Your LQL speech was awesome.

ForEnglandJames

Nov 3, 2016
    Reisterstown
    So, I see a lot of these red clad moms still hanging around. They also have a couple high school or middle school kids too. Yet, they aren’t testifying on any of the bills that came up and they aren’t trying to fill seats.

Do you think they’re waiting for the HBAR bill?

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    To all of our Brother and Sister Patriots in Annapolis, and all of those who contributed to the fight financially, through writing their Legislators, or in other ways... THANK YOU. The Patriot Picket faithful gets a double dose of my thanks and respect. Be safe, one and all.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    unless I'm mistaken, davis just called for baltimore residents to exercise their 2a against the police in baltimore.

ForEnglandJames

Nov 3, 2016
    Reisterstown
    The same legislators who are so eager to pass any legislation that could “save just one life”,
    are currently looking for and finding excuses NOT to punish (with minimum sentences) criminals who use a gun in the commission of a crime.

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    I regret that I had to bail at 1900 due to my pesky job...and a 1.5 hour drive to get home. I think we clobbered HB95 pretty thoroughly. I'd wanted to testify in favor of going shall issue, though...I think we need to pick one bill per session and play offense with it.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    So, I see a lot of these red clad moms still hanging around. They also have a couple high school or middle school kids too. Yet, they aren’t testifying on any of the bills that came up and they aren’t trying to fill seats.

Do you think they’re waiting for the HBAR bill?

There’s a school gun bill on the docket

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom