• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    My sincerest thanks to all helping to update this thread. Trying to watch the proceedings from rural Texas over low bandwidth combined the the suckage of the MGA server is almost as frustrating as dealing with these idiots in person.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    The Hobby Mommies seem quite hysterical over the "We Will Not Comply" t-shirts. Apparently they think life is like a McDonald's drive-through and everyone has take their very extensive orders. I wonder how many have no problem at all with the "Resist" shirts and bumper stickers. I'm sure more than a few have them on the bumpers of their SUV's.

dgtaurus

Feb 17, 2011
    Pasadena
    Walking back to overflow I heard a ton of demanding moms complaining that they're only on the second bill and they wouldn't be able to stay for the ones they want to testify for.

Good! They were demanding all day. Asking for private rooms because we made them feel uncomfortable. Sorry to disturb your fragile little minds ladies.

Btw i didn’t see one instance of us being impolite to any MDA people.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Walking back to overflow I heard a ton of demanding moms complaining that they're only on the second bill and they wouldn't be able to stay for the ones they want to testify for.

Well, that's a good thing I guess.

My thought is, if the committee members aren't present..... how can they take in all the testimony and report back with it?

Calvert

Feb 17, 2019
    So what happens when we run out of time today? I don't see how the HBAR testimony will be heard today

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon

"This is all about the principle! Well, at least until we get a little hungry." This is how pathetic that almighty powerful community action group we hear so much about actually is.

Nanook

F-notso-NG-anymore
    Original post wasn't clear enough: SOME folks in those seats are our friends or at least grudgingly support a pro-2A position. Not nearly enough by far. I wholeheartedly appreciate their positions.

Most of the jackwagons that sit behind those seats simply smile and nod. Or frown and nod. Or shake their heads in bafflement. It's a little game they play called "sometimes look like we listen and vote for more infringements anyway".

Once in a while, one or two don't have their heads shoved in the sand/conducting auto-colonoscopy and actually listen to facts and reason. Or at least count people from their district that were for/against and ponder what will get more votes with less blowback from their "leadership". Those few people are the ones I like talking to.

Last edited:

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    So what happens when we run out of time today? I don't see how the HBAR testimony will be heard today

In 2013 for SB281 (on the House-side parallel bill) my daughter and I testified at 0230 the next morning. By that time all of the gun grabbers had left - hours ago. I was proud to be a part of such a group of patriots sticking it out to the very end.

Soda

Dec 14, 2010
    Honestly, the members of the Judiciary have been very considerate today. No real animosity. It's kind of refreshing. That's despite trying to put through crappy laws...

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    Easy to report back when you've already decided your opinion

Or what the bag man for the billionaire sponsoring the antis has told them to think...

But I think some of the MGA newbies may be realizing there's a difference between the Bloomberg-funded astroturf and what the grassroots really think. The relative numbers of us vs them should be an eye opener, especially to Democrats in light blue or purple districts.

Steve_Zissou

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2017
    Baltimore City
    The Hobby Mommies seem quite hysterical over the "We Will Not Comply" t-shirts. Apparently they think life is like a McDonald's drive-through and everyone has take their very extensive orders. I wonder how many have no problem at all with the "Resist" shirts and bumper stickers. I'm sure more than a few have them on the bumpers of their SUV's.

Everyone there should drop the "we will not comply" shirts for the next round of hearings and wear "RESIST" shirts instead, just to **** with the manic mommies' heads that much more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom