• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Buck

So this look like a well travelled subject but I need clarity on this. I am back from VA for custody reasons and just moved to Kent Island. Are there really no handgun ranges for 45 miles? I used to shoot in my backyard so this is hard for me to understand. Please bear with me.

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    So this look like a well travelled subject but I need clarity on this. I am back from VA for custody reasons and just moved to Kent Island. Are there really no handgun ranges for 45 miles? I used to shoot in my backyard so this is hard for me to understand. Please bear with me.

AAFG is a good range, so if you are going to be here a while look into it. I am still a provisional member, so I don't think I can take you yet. If you have a rifle you can shoot during the service rifle matches.

Warhorse

Aug 20, 2008
    Centreville, MD
    Schrader's Outdoors in Henderson, MD has an assortment of ranges. See http://schradersoutdoors.com/ for full info on what's available and costs. Great Sporting Clays and a Bow Hunting Trail with lifelike targets are the biggest draw but they also offer hunting.

Pintail Point, just off Rt. 50 a little past the Rt. 301/50 split has a nice Sporting Clays range and Wobble trap. Shotgun only, of course. See http://www.theriverplantation.com/activities_outdoor_sporting_recreation/

There is also a skeet/trap range in Easton but it is open weekends only (last time I checked).

Yeah, I know you only asked about pistol ranges but I thought this might also be helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom