• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Casey39r

BANNED!!!
    Mar 27, 2018
    Maryland
    Once you have bought all the Pistols for your important needs like ccw self protection, night stands, plinking and convincing your friends of how good your weapons are, now it's time for some fun. Range Pistols like Desert Eagle 50 AE, Raging Bull Taurus 500, Smith & Wesson .44 Magnum Revolver, Smith & Wesson 500 Magnum, Colt 45-70 Peacemaker and many more other big caliber Pistols are Pistols purely for fun and that's what they are made for unless you are hunting big games. I hope to see some of you out at The Elk Neck State Park Shooting Range and share a few stories and have some fun.

Because I am a Retired US Army Veteran, I know not to call Pistols and Rifles "GUNS"

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Is that a statement? What direction do you want this thread to go?

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    I read it like a big bore personal ad. The OP wants some recoil friendly company.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Shot this with my S&W 629 Classic .44 Mag @ 56yds.

(My last deer pick. I swear! Well, maybe...:o)

Attachments

• big six.jpg
      big six.jpg
      43.8 KB · Views: 277

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Once you have bought all the Pistols for your important needs like ccw self protection, night stands, plinking and convincing your friends of how good your weapons are, now it's time for some fun. Range Pistols like Desert Eagle 50 AE, Raging Bull Taurus 500, Smith & Wesson .44 Magnum Revolver, Smith & Wesson 500 Magnum, Colt 45-70 Peacemaker and many more other big caliber Pistols are Pistols purely for fun and that's what they are made for unless you are hunting big games. I hope to see some of you out at The Elk Neck State Park Shooting Range and share a few stories and have some fun.

Because I am a Retired US Army Veteran, I know not to call Pistols and Rifles "GUNS"

Funny thing is, you only mentioned one actual pistol. ;) Since we are differentiating. :innocent0

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    The others are Revolving Pistols.

I have a Colt's Revolving Holster Pistol in Navy caliber: is that big enough?

If not, I have several others in Army caliber.

Casey39r

BANNED!!!
    Mar 27, 2018
    Maryland
    Looks like we're heading this way

The Desert Eagle. The rest you listed have rotating cylinder thingies.

I didn’t think that I was comparing between semi auto and revolvers pistols. I was only speaking in big bore pistols. Sorry for the confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jlng1984

Latest threads

Top Bottom