• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mingo

Aug 2, 2023
    Mingo junction
    Went to the range yesterday to shoot some handguns,me and my brother, at Fernwood state forest, in steubenville ohio, it was a fun great day to get out and shoot .

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    Wish I could post up a video; I had my nephew, his wife and 10yo daughter over to our steel pit yesterday. The 10 yo repeatedly cleaned a Texas star from 15 yards with a Rock Island single stack 1911 9mm and a Rock Island double stack 1911 9mm before we moved back and she ran the moving targets with a Beretta CX4 Storm (awful sights and terrible trigger) and pre-ban Colt AR 9mm.

His wife wouldn’t put down the Sig MPX, haha. All in all we had a dozen different 9mm pcc’s and pistols on the bench but due to one heckuva Smokey Mtn summer evening storm that popped up, we didn’t quite finish a case of ammo. It. Was. A. Blast!

God Bless America!

Attachments

• IMG_4431.jpeg
      IMG_4431.jpeg
      193.9 KB · Views: 74
    • IMG_7285.jpeg
      IMG_7285.jpeg
      544.1 KB · Views: 78

Mingo

Aug 2, 2023
    Mingo junction
    Wish I could post up a video; I had my nephew, his wife and 10yo daughter over to our steel pit yesterday. The 10 yo repeatedly cleaned a Texas star from 15 yards with a Rock Island single stack 1911 9mm and a Rock Island double stack 1911 9mm before we moved back and she ran the moving targets with a Beretta CX4 Storm (awful sights and terrible trigger) and pre-ban Colt AR 9mm.

His wife wouldn’t put down the Sig MPX, haha. All in all we had a dozen different 9mm pcc’s and pistols on the bench but due to one heckuva Smokey Mtn summer evening storm that popped up, we didn’t quite finish a case of ammo. It. Was. A. Blast!

God Bless America!
    That's awesome and great ! Glad there are teaching they're kids about guns and how to shoot so they can keep the second amendment alive hopefully. And your a great uncle. Excellent job.

Baldheaded

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2021
    A.A. Co.
    Took the day off from work today and went with a buddy to Delmarva. Awesome weather and had the place mostly to ourselves. Loaded the truck with a lot of my guns and ammo. I have shot at Cindy's recently a little but not been outside at Delmarva since the fall. Had to know the dust of my rifle shooting but overall I didn't do to bad. Tested my new Sparrow can on my Sig P322 and Ruger LC 5.7. Used some CCI standard velocity, and CCI quiet along with some non-subsonic stuff and wow it was so much fun. Very quiet. Those CCI Quiets are super quiet. The Beretta CX4 Storm 9mm was a blast also. Super reliable and accurate. Run mostly Blazer 124gr. with it. Now the not so much fun part of cleaning everything. lol

outrider58

Cold Damp Spaces
    MDS Supporter

God Bless America!
    You can make your own gifs here:

Just go to the top of the page and click on "Create"

Upload your vid and select the length.

turkey gif.gif

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie

God Bless America!
    I know there has to be a certain way to approach shooting those stars. What's the magic sauce? I never shot one and would totally suck at it I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom