• Status
    Not open for further replies.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air

And [B]EVERYONE[/B] who had a hand in this is still a [B]FLIPPIN IDIOT![/B] If you want to keep helping our 2A adversaries, keep MDS and PP divided!

If you had a hand in this, get off your butt, swallow your childish pride, figure it out and [B]FIX THIS!!![/B][/QUOTE]

Grow up. Seriously.

[IMG]https://media.tenor.com/images/8754273e547d579b69a0c6ab645cee92/tenor.gif

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    7z6FdT4.jpg

And EVERYONE who had a hand in this is still a FLIPPIN IDIOT! If you want to keep helping our 2A adversaries, keep MDS and PP divided!

If you had a hand in this, get off your butt, swallow your childish pride, figure it out and FIX THIS!!!

You callin’ out, Norton?

F77C7840-811D-4825-B461-1D34CCB098FF.jpeg

Aventus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 5, 2016
    You callin’ out, Norton?

View attachment 257277

I'm not calling out anyone, I was calling out EVERYONE involved. If that's Jeff, Norton or the handful of members here always raking the mud, that's who was being called out. With that said, the mod sent me a message this is an infraction so I'll take my medicine. It's clear I need to exit this forum. Peace,

Norton, you can deactivate my account if I'm unable to do so. Please transfer the social group of Bullets, Beans and Band-Aids to someone else. Thanks,

That guy Jeff

The artist formerly known as eljefefx
    Sep 28, 2010
    An island in the PNW
    I'm not calling out anyone, I was calling out EVERYONE involved. If that's Jeff, Norton or the handful of members here always raking the mud, that's who was being called out. With that said, the mod sent me a message this is an infraction so I'll take my medicine. It's clear I need to exit this forum. Peace,

Norton, you can deactivate my account if I'm unable to do so. Please transfer the social group of Bullets, Beans and Band-Aids to someone else. Thanks,

It might be best to just calm down.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007

Your 774 posts will be surely missed. You haven't been around long enough to know how things work. This forum has NOTHING to do with the PP except it was used to germinate the group through members here. There are many folks who are PP member who were able to follow the rules at MDS. For some reason, Jeff could not. This is the reason for Jeff being banned. No one else is responsible for Jeff being Banned. Many of us walk away from threads we don't agree with. I don't know what the reason is for Jeff to think he could do what he did. Maybe ask Jeff.

Sorry to see ya go.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    There are folks here who love the PP

there are folks here who apparently hate the PP

Most somehow get along more than fine.

The problem is a very few on each side go trolling for the other side to piss a bitch and express their personal feelings in an inappropriate way.

Some of those few forget the rules or try to walk the edges or don’t give a shyte, I don’t know which but it is harmful to our cause because it makes some folks quit the cause, it gets some good folks banned and it gets some not so good folks banned.

But mostly it divides us

We are a splinter group , a minority in md

We don’t need to be divided

Folks would be wise to remember that and act like grown ups

Just my 2cents

2SAM22

Moderator Emeritus
    Apr 4, 2007

Goodbye

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes

I just don’t understand his poor choices. He got a warning and infraction but he failed to take that opportunity to just shut up and simmer down.

Aventus seemed like a good member and he had some very good posts.

Shame he was just a little too high strung for this thread.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I just don’t understand his poor choices. He got a warning and infraction but he failed to take that opportunity to just shut up and simmer down.

Guess he figured “if it’s good enough for Jeff it’s good enough for me”. Too bad, his loss.

KevinK

Ultimate Member
    Jun 24, 2008
    Carroll County, Md

Johnny Ringo approves.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Doc Holiday approves.
    FIFY. :D

Touching just a bit on some of this (and hopefully I won't get whacked by the ban stick in the process) it seems to me that the conflict that we sometimes have here on the board stems from passionate expression of various opinions - 95% of the time, we're all in lock-step with one another, but it's when we find ourselves at odds that tempers flare and people post things they shouldn't.

I kind of stepped in it the other day because I expressed an opinion that I didn't think it was a great idea to openly proclaim that we would not comply with new legislation, because as I see it, one of the cornerstones gun owners have used as an argument against anti-gun legislation is that because we are law abiding people, additional laws that serve only to limit the law abiding are not necessary. I got flamed pretty hard because I calmly expressed a different point of view.

I realize that people disagree with me, and that's fine - it's HOW we choose express ourselves in that disagreement that defines us.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom