• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Details please.

I took notes and provide a full After Action Report when I can fight my way back to my laptop.

Hats off to my attorney, Thomas K. Plofchan and thanks to Deep Lurker for being on the witness list.

Attachments

• E488F79C-3AD7-49A9-955D-F0F7C4325EA3.jpg
      E488F79C-3AD7-49A9-955D-F0F7C4325EA3.jpg
      65.2 KB · Views: 364

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    I took notes and provide a full After Action Report when I can fight my way back to my laptop.

Hats off to my attorney, Thomas K. Plofchan and thanks to Deep Lurker for being on the witness list.

R&R: I hope your attorney ordered a copy of the transcript. I would pay money to see it. And is there a written order you can post?

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    This is probably far from over.

And it's win all the way.

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    congrats on the win!!! thanks for your service r&r!

i have 2 questions.

as was asked before the hearing, earlier in this thread, will there be a suit against the police for their actions being improper?

if a similar situation, protest, counter protest, happens tomorrow, or say next year, same place, same groups, will the police attempt the same thing, in the same way?

We all need to carry a copy of the Court ruling in our pocket for our next trip to the NRA !!!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Quick response: the judge found me Not Guilty of violating a police line because, as I argued moments after I was released from the handcuffs, and as my attorney argued in the trial, there was a major question as to whether the Fairfax PD had legally established a police line.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    R&R: I hope your attorney ordered a copy of the transcript. I would pay money to see it. And is there a written order you can post?

My attorney was allowed to tape the proceeding.

He tells me we can have it after extraneous audio is edited out. (He left it running in his pocket after we left the courtroom.)

I will check on a written order that we can down/size into lucite PP drink coasters, LOL.

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    congrats on the win!!! thanks for your service r&r!

i have 2 questions.

as was asked before the hearing, earlier in this thread, will there be a suit against the police for their actions being improper?

if a similar situation, protest, counter protest, happens tomorrow, or say next year, same place, same groups, will the police attempt the same thing, in the same way?

Sometimes, it is better just to put the win in your pocket and walk away and let the other side think about it.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Score one for the good guys...nice to see something go our way! Thanks for taking the fight to 'em on behalf of ALL of us.
    Congrats R&R and team!!

I could not have had the foundation to do this without all you Fightin’ MDS members who kicked in so I could have excellent representation on a CRUCIAL case!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom