• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CSS

Nov 30, 2012
    Gone. I miss this every damn time. It says in stock until you add it to the cart.

phx223

Member at Large
    Feb 15, 2010
    West of MD, East of CA
    their ATI omni polymer lower is in stock now. Not the most desirable but it is there.

No one in MD should even consider buying a poly lower to be their only AR. When it breaks you are SOL. If you are leaving the state, or have other AR's then have at it, but for everyone else, do you really want to not have an AR a few years from now because you skimped on your only lower?

I'm sure plastic has come far since the lowers we see broken were made, but it's just not a risk worth taking when you cannot replace it if something goes wrong.

rsj1231

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2013
    Harford County
    No one in MD should even consider buying a poly lower to be their only AR. When it breaks you are SOL. If you are leaving the state, or have other AR's then have at it, but for everyone else, do you really want to not have an AR a few years from now because you skimped on your only lower?

I'm sure plastic has come far since the lowers we see broken were made, but it's just not a risk worth taking when you cannot replace it if something goes wrong.

Agreed. I've been tossing around the idea of doing a polymer build with the NFA lower but the different in price (about $50-100) doesn't justify it enough for me, especially with what might come in the future for MD.:tdown:

elmerjr128

Mar 15, 2011

Thank god I'm still young and only plan on staying here about 4 more years at the absolute most.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia

They make great lowers for .22 rimfire uppers. I might pick one up after the panic subsides for my rimfire upper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom