• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I received my Palmetto State lower build kit today, along with an ambi selector. It took me a while to find my stripped lower and upper; I've had it for a bit.

I'll use the included trigger group. I've always wanted to stone and polish one myself.

I haven't decided on what the upper build will be. Most likely .300 Blackout.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361505362.368384.jpg

Patriot

Dec 31, 2011
    Harford co.
    Very cool. I got shipping confirmation on my classic kit today. Should be here Monday. I thought about ordering one of those build kits but waited too long.

m33p

Feb 17, 2012
    How much were these? I am waiting for them to come back in stock on PSA so i can't see the price.

wesser1

Dec 19, 2012
    Havre de Grace
    Is that a good price? Because I'm in the market for one now that I finally ordered a stripped lower and haven't priced these out yet.

phx223

Member at Large
    Feb 15, 2010
    West of MD, East of CA
    Is that a good price? Because I'm in the market for one now that I finally ordered a stripped lower and haven't priced these out yet.

They were 149.00 before the craziness, but at 200 they are still a hair under retail (and when LPK's are fetching 80-125 on their own on GB...).

I bought a PSA LBK way back in the day when they actually gave spec's for all of their parts, and the reciever extension (commonly known as the buffer tube) and associated parts were all CMMG and made of a lower grade Al alloy. It's still a good alloy at 6k series, but 7k was what I wanted so I upgraded to a BCM RE kit and never looked back.

They also have basic kits that come in stock from 89 w/o FCG to 129 w/FCG (FCG is your trigger, hammer, pins and springs), which is a nice savings if you're going to be poping in an aftermarket trigger anytime soon.

rem87062597

Annapolis, MD
    Jul 13, 2012
    I got a PSA classic lower build kit minus trigger group for 96.99 shipped on 2/5. It should be here on Monday.

Schwabe

Ultimate Member
    Nov 20, 2010
    Sho'a
    I received 4 lower LPKs and a brick of 17hmr from PSA today but not the .45acp ammo I ordered in THREE different boxes.

m33p

Feb 17, 2012
    How well does the magpul stock fit on the buffer tube? Is there any slop/play?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom