• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yamaredman

Jul 24, 2012
    Frederick MD
    I'm curious about the service others are getting with PSA right now.

I placed my first order with them a few weeks ago for a few boxes of ammo. It showed up last week but they shipped me the wrong items. (ordered 3" shells and were shipped 2 1/2").

I've sent an email with no reply... and get disconnected every time I call after being on hold for about 20 minutes.

They've got a decent deal on a firearm I'm looking at right now but am hesitant to order based on current service with my first order.

Maybe they're just jammed up from Holiday orders? Or is this the norm for PSA?

IlikeNFA

Certified Gear Queer
    Aug 27, 2008
    Goodbye MD, Hello freedom
    Ive never had a problem with multiple orders from them. With all of the crazy deals they have virtually every week, especially during the thanksgiving/christmas season, my guess is theyre swamped.

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    Ordered a "blemished" upper from them on 12/06 and it arrived on 12/20. Looks new - couldn't find any blemish on it anywhere!

Have had many orders from them over the past 3-4 years and have never had any problem other than they are not as fast as an IP who happens to be in Kansas - :D

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    Got the notification today, my new year's resolution is now to have my second build complete on Friday the 3rd of January. :party29:

skooter525

Sep 27, 2008
    Aberdump
    Ordered a "blemished" upper from them on 12/06 and it arrived on 12/20. Looks new - couldn't find any blemish on it anywhere!

Have had many orders from them over the past 3-4 years and have never had any problem other than they are not as fast as an IP who happens to be in Kansas - :D

Got the same, like said looked new.

JosephIV

Wrong time money wise for jumping on PSA deals in my house. Christmas hit pretty hard. Thankfully, I got to buy some of my own gifts and the wifey was cool enough to buy gifts that I'll use before, during, or after going to the range.

Shazam

Dec 20, 2012
    I have a PTAC upper. The finish on the barrel came scuffed up in several places. Otherwise seems well assembled. I only have 50 rounds through it, but so far it's OK. From what I've read parts source and quality control are variable. Maybe I just got lucky with mine.

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    I would stay away from PTAC, haven't heard anything great about them at all.

I've shot more than one of the premium blem'd pencil barrels and I'm impressed for the money $400 w/out BCG and CH....but shoots really well

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Drake1990$

Latest threads

Top Bottom