• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    That's a good buy, I might have to pick up a couple. I'm building another couple of rifles next year, this would be a great time to buy stuff like this since the prices have gone way down.

cotman68

Feb 21, 2010
    Stewartstown, Pa
    That's the same thing I was thinking. Try to buy quality parts when they are on sale. Might take six months to build them but it's usually worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    I run one of those BCGs in my "blingy" rifle and it's been fantastic. They're well built with quality components. I actually just ordered two more of them earlier today. At $70 they're an absolute bargain and will stand up against any of the $160 BCGs out there.

One thing to note though: they are not kidding in the description about them being shipped dry. They NEED to be disassembled and well lubricated before you use them.

I have upwards of 1,000 rounds through the rifle with one in there and it's never so much as hiccuped.

pop-gunner

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2008
    Got one earlier this week...
    Took apart, oiled well, and inspected...
    All looks good.
    This is the third of theirs I have bought and have not had any trouble with the other two.

crolfe1984

Enthusiast
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baltimore City, MD
    I've order plenty from PSA since the summer of 2013 without issue. My most recent order left me with some home diagnosis to do.

I ordered a premium railed upper that featured an FN barrel and this BCG. Upon receiving the upper I mounted it to my complete PSA lower. The BCG started binding to the buffer tube when trying to cycle/charge the rifle.

After much swapping of parts between various rifles it turned out to be an off-spec carrier. They rectified the issue immediately and w/o question. Great customer support, but definitely test components right after getting them.

Don't let them sit in boxes for months. Test them right away!

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    They are having some great deals right now for sure.

I just ordered the 9mm Freedom complete upper for $296 shipped. Couldn't pass it up.

They are also running a good deal on .300 Blackout ammo at $13 a box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom