• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • guzma393

Jan 15, 2020
    Severn, MD
    That's just a lee pro 1000 3 station progressive press. It's also the older model which is known to have a problematic priming system. The newer pro 1000 lines has a revamped primer feed system but I haven't heard anything from it yet. If priming off the press, it will do the job, but three stations is pretty limiting for progressive loading.

Only progressive press I'd seriously consider from lee is the six pack pro 6000. The priming system atleast works to make it a truly progressive press. 6 stations also gives you room to add powder check and bullet feed dies.

Sent from my SM-A136U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

boisepaw

boisepaw
    Jan 5, 2015
    Eastern shore, MD
    That's just a lee pro 1000 3 station progressive press. It's also the older model which is known to have a problematic priming system. The newer pro 1000 lines has a revamped primer feed system but I haven't heard anything from it yet. If priming off the press, it will do the job, but three stations is pretty limiting for progressive loading.

Only progressive press I'd seriously consider from lee is the six pack pro 6000. The priming system atleast works to make it a truly progressive press. 6 stations also gives you room to add powder check and bullet feed dies.

Sent from my SM-A136U1 using Tapatalk
    Thanks…very helpful. I have that used-but-new -to-me Dillon 550 I still haven’t set up yet.

I better get to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom