Protest @ MSP HQ pikesville one of these days?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T'Challa

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 24, 2013
    Wakanda
    I am new to this organization as well. I'm finding it harder to read these threads with so much hate where there is disagreement with an idea. Is it possible to disagree without insulting? You need to be a little more inclusive, or nobody is going to be there when we need them to support us. Why have a forum if all the graybeards just insult.

I agree... without singling out the graybeards. lol. I have a lot of gray on my lip. I agree that the forum seems "one note". Not sure how many minorities are on here but I seek to be a shooter who is unapologetic about my ethnicity. I get guff in real life as I am usually the only black guy in the room touting 2A rights. I get on the forum and some persons are insulting, condescending, bias and full of hatred. I am not saying all, just some and that is disappointing.

Tman68

Jul 25, 2012
    Harford Co
    I am new to this organization as well. I'm finding it harder to read these threads with so much hate where there is disagreement with an idea. Is it possible to disagree without insulting? You need to be a little more inclusive, or nobody is going to be there when we need them to support us. Why have a forum if all the graybeards just insult.

Some People on here choose not to respectfully disagree, they just start to attack with insults because that's their level of knowledge. It's a shame, but all you can do is use that awesome ignore button.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    MSP is just doing their jobs by enforcing the laws they did not enact. Protesting the MSP does nothing to make them do their jobs any faster or change any laws. Id didn't work in Annapolis, it won't work in Pikesville.

With a little thought it really is just THIS:thumbsup:

If you want to go after somebody, go after the actual culprit( s):sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom