• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Schwabe

Ultimate Member
    Nov 20, 2010
    Sho'a
    this will backfire ... sooner .... or later ....

IN YOUR FACE ... ATF

CLAIRE-AMAZING-RACE-WATERMELON-TO-THE-FACE-01.gif

Patrick

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Calvert County
    OK, so I took a few minutes between conference calls and dug through the various stories and links looking for this.

It's Grassley's letter back to Holder at DOJ. He lays out the claims, and more importantly - the evidence - that he has. It is damning.

Grassley names the buyer, the seller (Lone Wolf), the issues Lone Wolf had making the straw sales, the fact ATF told the seller to keep doing it, the gun internal gun trace documents from the ATF. He then correlates the straw sale of the AK-47s found at the scene of the dead border agent with the internal ATF trace reports showing ATF was aware of the straw buyer and those two specific guns 11 months before the killing occurred.

Grassley notes how the guns were entered into their "suspect" database almost concurrently with their purchase. In all cases, the information was entered with all the information of the straw buyer.

This shows that the ATF let the guns be purchased and that they let them "walk". It also shows that two of them ended up at the scene of a dead CBP Agent almost a year after the ATF let them go into the wild.

Go through the docs. Read the letter. Send it to the press. This is crazy.

Sidenote: The cartels/coyotes who were buying these guns seem to have a thing for the FN FiveSeven. They bought nearly a dozen of them. Plus three WASR AK's and two Barret 50 cals.

TopShot0352

Feb 5, 2011
    Gettysburg
    A friend of mine works for the ATF in Martinsburg WV and they are getting ready to head to Panama in March to track some guns, He recently got back from Mexico I will let you know if I find out more details. If I disappear for a while it was the ATF haha

Fodder4Thought

New Dad!!
    Jul 19, 2009
    Patrick said:
    OK, so I took a few minutes between conference calls and dug through the various stories and links looking for this.

It's Grassley's letter back to Holder at DOJ. He lays out the claims, and more importantly - the evidence - that he has. It is damning.

Grassley names the buyer, the seller (Lone Wolf), the issues Lone Wolf had making the straw sales, the fact ATF told the seller to keep doing it, the gun internal gun trace documents from the ATF. He then correlates the straw sale of the AK-47s found at the scene of the dead border agent with the internal ATF trace reports showing ATF was aware of the straw buyer and those two specific guns 11 months before the killing occurred.

Grassley notes how the guns were entered into their "suspect" database almost concurrently with their purchase. In all cases, the information was entered with all the information of the straw buyer.

This shows that the ATF let the guns be purchased and that they let them "walk". It also shows that two of them ended up at the scene of a dead CBP Agent almost a year after the ATF let them go into the wild.

Go through the docs. Read the letter. Send it to the press. This is crazy.

Sidenote: The cartels/coyotes who were buying these guns seem to have a thing for the FN FiveSeven. They bought nearly a dozen of them. Plus three WASR AK's and two Barret 50 cals.

Wow.

john_bud

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Now all we need is for the House to defund the ATF pending the investigation and prosecution for murder of all involved.

Exactly. If a private citizen did this they would be stewing in their own juices, but the ATF? pffaa!

hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    No one I talk to has heard anything about this. Friends, co-workers... no one. This needs to hit the MSM and hit it hard. Is this not a big story? What gives?

boricuamaximus

Ultimate Member
    Dec 27, 2008
    Maybe this needs to hit Breitbart?

Last time Breitbart aired something they fired a nice lady because they were scared what was gonna happen when Glen Beck got a hold of it.

Lex Armarum

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2009
    Maybe this needs to hit Breitbart?

Last time Breitbart aired something they fired a nice lady because they were scared what was gonna happen when Glen Beck got a hold of it.

LOL I just posted not too long ago that I had an opportunity for someone to write something on biggovernment.com about this. I was talking with Andrew Breitbart just the other evening and he suggested that I write something. For myriad reasons, I cannot but I'd be happy to let someone else take the glory.

Wiley-X

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 25, 2011
    As so many are always quick to point out, just because a few cops are bad doesn't mean that all cops are bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom