• ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Obstruction of Congress ... How about Obstruction of Justice

AmericanThinker.com -
    New Fast and Furious emails show Obama administration obstructing Congress

The lid may finally blow off the Fast and Furious cover-up by the Obama administration, as a federal judge ordered the release of thousands of emails showing how then-attorney general Eric Holder obstructed, stonewalled, and misdirected congressional investigators looking into the program.

People in the Nixon administration went to jail for less.

These emails show that the administration went far beyond the normal efforts to manage a hot political scandal. There is criminal activity here – most notably obstruction of justice – that needs to be investigated, with the perpetrators tried and sent to jail.

kcbrown

Super Genius
    Jun 16, 2012
    Nothing is going to happen to any of the people who are truly responsible for this. Nothing. It would take an armed coup to change that. And that's not going to happen.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Nothing is going to happen to any of the people who are truly responsible for this. Nothing. It would take an armed coup to change that. And that's not going to happen.

I think what they did may qualify for RICO. What's the Statute of Limitations on Racketeering? Not to mention each of the straw purchases that were facilitated by these Government thugs in suits. And then there's the potential for ITAR violations.

LOTS of fertile ground here, with even a fraction of the imagination that's been put into bolstering the #BLM debacle.

kcbrown

Super Genius
    Jun 16, 2012
    I think what they did may qualify for RICO. What's the Statute of Limitations on Racketeering? Not to mention each of the straw purchases that were facilitated by these Government thugs in suits. And then there's the potential for ITAR violations.

LOTS of fertile ground here, with even a fraction of the imagination that's been put into bolstering the #BLM debacle.

Nobody will go after them for any of that. People who are currently in power will never risk going after people who were previously in power precisely because if they did that, it would open the door to their successors doing the same to them.

On top of that, they will believe that by doing so, people will "lose confidence" in the government. They won't risk it.

No, there is no way in hell anyone with any real power in government will lift a finger to put anyone of "their" class behind bars.

Not gonna happen.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    Nobody will go after them for any of that. People who are currently in power will never risk going after people who were previously in power precisely because if they did that, it would open the door to their successors doing the same to them.

On top of that, they will believe that by doing so, people will "lose confidence" in the government. They won't risk it.

No, there is no way in hell anyone with any real power in government will lift a finger to put anyone of "their" class behind bars.

Not gonna happen.

What confidence? Well, that's just me.

Your words make me angry, but you're right.

President POS and Eric F**ktard.

Last edited:

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County

Not gonna happen.

What confidence? Well, that's just me.

Your words make me angry, but you're right.

President POS and Eric F**ktard.

The people have lost confidence in the Government which is why Trump is going to be the Republican nominee. The Legislature needs to realize that their inaction is why we have Trump.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    The people have lost confidence in the Government which is why Trump is going to be the Republican nominee. The Legislature needs to realize that their inaction is why we have Trump.

As of this morning Trump has 1238 committed delegates. 1237 is the magic number.

rlc2

Nov 22, 2014
    left coast
    Sadly, I agree with KC...

Issa was hot on the chase, then Holder resigned.
    Makes you wonder what kind of a deal Boehner cut with his golfing buddy Obama.

Or what DOJ had on him, Hastert related, maybe.

I'm not holding my breath on Trumps promises..."he'll make really great deals."

rlc2

Nov 22, 2014
    left coast
    Hillary knew...

NYPost.com -
    The scandal in Washington no one is talking about

And then there's THIS little tidbit at the end ...

Remember, ANY federal law enforcement or military action crossing the border of a sovereign nation REQUIRES the Principals be briefed and okayed by WH, State, and DOJ, including the delivery men (CIA if illicit arms, or SECDEF if military sales.)

And who was down in Mexico giving a speech to their Congress, flogging the already discredited 90% meme, just two months before Agent Terry shot by one of Obama's Under The Radar Guns?.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Thread revival ...

No executive privs now ... Katie Pavlich reporting for TownHall.com

Oversight Chairman Reissues Fast and Furious Subpoena to Loretta Lynch

Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz has reissued a subpoena to Attorney General Loretta Lynch regarding the Obama Justice Department's deadly Fast and Furious scandal.

The subpoena, originally issued to former Attorney General Eric Holder and ignored, seeks documents and information surrounding the December 2010 murder of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry. Terry was murdered by Mexican bandits in Arizona's Rico Valley. Guns from Operation Fast and Furious were left at the scene.

Time to revive Patrick Shomo's thread. ;)

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Excellent arrest and excellent suggestion on Holder.

Mexico wasn't in any hurry for 7 years to get to the root of it on its end.

Now, all of a sudden.... :innocent0

Renewed calls in Congress to prosecute Lois Lerner, too.

The Rule of Law was suspended here for 8 years. We've got a lot of catching up to do. Trump needs to get his people appointed and confirmed. Sessions must be lonely and need reinforcements over at Justice.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Mexico wasn't in any hurry for 7 years to get to the root of it on its end.

Now, all of a sudden.... :innocent0

Renewed calls in Congress to prosecute Lois Lerner, too.

The Rule of Law was suspended here for 8 years. We've got a lot of catching up to do. Trump needs to get his people appointed and confirmed. Sessions must be lonely and need reinforcements over at Justice.

There's something missing in all this.......

OH... I know...

Congress. IN SESSION.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom