• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • navybowhunter

Jul 29, 2012
    St Marys Cty

MCas

Aug 11, 2014
    Baltimore
    Read the informational article and the event looks and sounds awesome. Went to check out the registration page and it lead me to page saying not available.

Apr 15, 2013
    Will Appleseed instructors have complete control of the range? Are these MD instructors? Contact information points to Brian. Are there gonna be WV patches? Winter seed?

I am trying to get my sister and nephew to go with me.

COME ON OUT!!
    Bring your family, bring your friends. WV has been off of the map for Appleseed for a few years, and this is our attempt to change that. So we need shooters, and we need volunteers.

Not sure about range details (I haven't been there yet)- but I understand it's a very nice facility.

This shoot will be staffed by Maryland instructors. But we are enthusiastically looking for some new Riflemen from WV to step up and join us as instructors! We hope to be back to Kearneysville several times next year, and as ever we need local volunteers!!

There are no special WV patches at the moment- and there probably won't be until there are some WV instructors. (And you gotta shoot in MD if you want to earn an MD patch!)

Winterseed depends entirely on the weather that weekend. December can be 20 and snowy or 60 and sunny. But our first Winterseed of last year happened in the snow at AGC that same weekend. Be ready!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom