• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    I'm getting a little out of touch on reloading prices any more. Does anyone know what a 3" 12 gauge factory primed hull would be worth these days? Empty of course. Thanks.

shrpshtrjoe

Aug 10, 2009
    Cecil Co
    I recently ordered some Cheddite 12GA 2 3/4" Primed Shotgun Hulls for loading slugs and they were .20 cents a piece the 3" were .27 cents..

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    Are you speaking of brand new primed hulls ? Primed, or unprimed, doesn't matter anymore these days, hulls are worthless these days. With the hundreds available at ranges and priming them at only $5.00 per 100 there's no value on a hull unless you are buying brand new never used primed hulls and have to pay shipping on them. I use both 2-3/4" and 3" in my reloads and I have buckets of hulls I'll never use that were free for just picking them up at the local range.

Trying to sell a bucket full of even once-fired perfect excellent condition clean grade A hulls today is not going to happen either. Best prospect is giving them away for the cost of shipping them. I have several hundred Winchester AA hulls, and we all know how popular they are. I can not give them things away because no one wants to even pay the shipping for them. Hulls have no value unless you can not find them by the 5 gallon bucket fulls and have to order them new. Selling a primed hull is pissing in the wind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom