Primary Weapon Systems (PWS) MK2 (308/6.5) uppers?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Well F me; from what I see they are unobtainium.

Checked each of the distributors on their website.
    Checked Gunbroker and Gun Auction and Guns Direct.
    Checked Proxibid.
    Nada. Everything that I see seems to be linked back to what the PWS website has on hand.

My LGS will get back with me in a day or so. If there are any to be had from PWS my LGS should be able to score as they've moved a lot of PWS product; about 6K to me alone:party29:.

There may be a MK 214 Mod 0 complete rifle at Off Grid Armory in N Minnesota but their website is crap so you'd have to call. Was there as of about 3 weeks ago.

I was looking for a MK2 308 rifle back in 2013 and none were to be had locally back then. Apparently they've had supply issues for 308/6.5 going back years. I would not believe it but it's real.

I was going to suggest LMT (DI I know) as an alternative but their chit's O/S also!

Wish I had good news.

KIBarrister

Opinionated Libertarian
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 10, 2013
    Kent Island/Centreville
    Well I certainly appreciate the effort my friend! I did manage to get in touch with them and was told they are working to get production back up and running but could not provide an ETA (suggested I sign up for stock alerts with Fortress Tactical who is one of their biggest distributors). I'm signed up for stock alerts about everywhere...

I have a shooting buddy that was highly unsatisfied with QC with his LMT large frame - and I have had a couple DI 6.5/308 and my success rate has been far below par compared to AR15's (hence why I am looking at the long stroke PWS)

Cheers!

TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Well I certainly appreciate the effort my friend! I did manage to get in touch with them and was told they are working to get production back up and running but could not provide an ETA (suggested I sign up for stock alerts with Fortress Tactical who is one of their biggest distributors). I'm signed up for stock alerts about everywhere...

I have a shooting buddy that was highly unsatisfied with QC with his LMT large frame - and I have had a couple DI 6.5/308 and my success rate has been far below par compared to AR15's (hence why I am looking at the long stroke PWS)

Cheers!
    The LMT MWS is heavy; like BAR heavy. They had a version circa 2007 or so that came with a torque wrench and could interchange barrels for, IIRC, 308, 6.5CM, .260 and I can't recall the 4th caliber. Barrels back then were, IDK, like $500-800 each.

That's why I was looking at PWS for something lighter, different.

No 308 but:https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/mk1-pistols-case-357x390.jpg

You got me on the hunt again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom