• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    I've got two of the ones in the OP, one is on a shotgun and the other my PLR-16. I hate it on the PLR-16, it's just the wrong application. Too much eye relief for the size tube (I lose the dot every time I pull the trigger), otherwise it functions fine after a few hundred rounds of .223. I'm probably going to pull it and stick it on my other SD 12ga. I'm still waiting for some of their little green dot reflex guys

Travis Bickle

Jul 13, 2012
    MoCo
    already gone. I even got the email on my phone but didnt bother rushing to a computer because I didnt expect them too sell out :sad20:

Blu Falcon

Recon by Fire
    Aug 28, 2012
    Colorado
    Yep. Didn't think they'd last too long. A popular optic. I got one to compare to the similar Bresser micro dot.

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Tapatalk 2

ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    In regards to budget Red Dots. What is going to be better. The Primary Arms or the Vortex Sparc?

Blu Falcon

Recon by Fire
    Aug 28, 2012
    Colorado
    From what I've seen/ read it appears the PA micro dot has more favorable reviews. Seems to be a mixed bag with regards to the more expensive Sparc. I'd say of you're going to go cheap, go cheap. Otherwise go all out and get the real deal Aimpoint.

ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    From what I've seen/ read it appears the PA micro dot has more favorable reviews. Seems to be a mixed bag with regards to the more expensive Sparc. I'd say of you're going to go cheap, go cheap. Otherwise go all out and get the real deal Aimpoint.

Yea, good point. I've narrowed my choices down to the Aimpoint Pro or the Eotech 512. Both are about the same price.

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    Tempting indeed. No issues with my Sparc but this is much cheaper. Got a few rimfires I could use one on.

ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    I ended up getting one for my Bubbafide SKS. I needed something cheap that would hold zero. In my opinion an SKS isn't worthy enough for a Aimpoint.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom