• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ride4frnt

Jun 18, 2011
    Clear Spring
    I just came across this yesterday (Rainier Arms had mentioned it on their Facebook) and was wondering if anyone had any hands on experience with any of their scopes? I know the red dots are notoriously cheap (cost wise, have never really looked into quality), but this seems to be a viable option for all 7.62x39 and 300AAC shooters out there. Particularly I'd like to put it on my 16" noveske .300blk build. The reticle looks like a really cool concept with the BDC, wind, ranging, and leads all built into one optic.

Here it is to check out on their site

https://www.primaryarms.com/Primary-Arms-1-6X-Scope-with-ACSS-7-62X39-300AAC-p/pa1-6xakser.htm

http://youtu.be/XLe876_6JEQ

derwingnut

Dec 16, 2011
    Essex
    I actually picked up their 1-4x illuminated and honestly its a surprisingly robust scope for the price, I'd imagine this one isn't too far off.

ecampo

Mar 3, 2008
    Their red dots are excellent quality for the price. I have not used the new scopes but have heard nothing but good things. Their customer service is also top notch.

SmokeEETR

MSI Executive Member
    Jan 24, 2013
    Harford County
    I bought one of their Aimpoint look-alikes for one of my ARs and surprisingly it wasn't bad. It's not an Aimpoint T1 but it does a very nice job at 1/6 the price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom