• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    Wow, a lot of gear. Not high end by any means, but would work for scouting groups looking for bargain camping equipment.

Q

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Interesting. Group buy on 17 cases of MREs? current bid @ $10 ea.

Everything from stock to shelving right down to the security system.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    One of you Dong bags out bid me on the tent. Oh well it would be an hour drive each way to pick it up

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    I've got a bunch of stuff out there...low ball pricing. I've been outbid on almost every item LOL

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Anybody, other then Stanton, bidding on anything? Looks interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My boss is winning a bunch of crap.

I’ll rebid on that tent and IPad cases (great for taking guns to the range) if he is winning so we can ride up together. If he isn’t winning then i won’t bid again.

BigT

Large Member
    Dec 20, 2011
    Hagerstown area
    Sad day for the old owners

I live about 5 minutes from the old store front for these guys. Went there one time, and feel bad they couldn't make it - seemed that they poured a lot of cash and hard work into it... Tough to compete against the online sales..

I am bidding on a few things too, it seems the deals may not be that great in the end - based on the way things are trending.. Good luck to everyone bidding!!

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Prices are getting too high on most items, dont forgot there is a 15% "premium" that you have to pay the auction site if you when.

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    One of you Dong bags out bid me on the tent. Oh well it would be an hour drive each way to pick it up

Well the tent went ape shit, that you bidding it up like crazy?

Those white river knife and tool knives were legit... I got outbid on most of them. Landed 3 though.

BigT

Large Member
    Dec 20, 2011
    Hagerstown area
    Prices were way too high!

Crazy prices that some stuff went for - some of the premium knives (the White River ones) went above MSRP when you figure in the 15%... I got a few items - and screwed up at the tail end and bid on a "bag of crap" by mistake... :mad54: They had a few "duffel bags" and contents and I hit bid on the wrong one.. I guess I'll see how bad it is when I pick up the stuff..

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Crazy prices that some stuff went for - some of the premium knives (the White River ones) went above MSRP when you figure in the 15%... I got a few items - and screwed up at the tail end and bid on a "bag of crap" by mistake... :mad54: They had a few "duffel bags" and contents and I hit bid on the wrong one.. I guess I'll see how bad it is when I pick up the stuff..

Agreed...those knives went sky high! I think I paid too much for one of them LOL, but still profit in them

Some of the duffels I bid on went to $360, when I figured worth $200 max!

Pick up day is May 18th?

Grampa G

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2010
    Washington Co.
    The store was a few minutes away from my parents place and I won stuff at their grand opening. I’ll miss the place.
    Tossed bids at some knives, the bundle of tourniquets and bandages but all went higher then I was willing to spend.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Well the tent went ape shit, that you bidding it up like crazy?

Those white river knife and tool knives were legit... I got outbid on most of them. Landed 3 though.

Lol no i ended up saying F it. I had an $80 bid. After driving to Hagerstown and back with 2 kids it would be just cheaper to use my NF Coupon code

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom