• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Ha! I've got over 3500 gallons of storage in my garage at this very moment (hint: also for sale on Craigs)

ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    I'm selling water as well. Getting ready to put it up in the classifieds for the post panic price of $5 per gallon.

somddude

Has a big Member
    Mar 14, 2010
    Brandywine, Marylandistan
    I have a friend who stores his rain water from his gutters and the waste water from his washing machine in a tank, then uses a pump on that tank to feed an irrigation system for his vegetable garden. He has a constant supply of vegetables even in a drought situation.

AMStrick

May 15, 2012
    Port Tobacco
    Thanks for the info on this, just sent a e-mail asking if the system is available, if so will take it all.

Sweet deal if I can get it.

bangbangbye

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 2, 2012
    me too. i just turn on a valve sticking out of the back of my house.

I have a friend who stores his rain water from his gutters and the waste water from his washing machine in a tank, then uses a pump on that tank to feed an irrigation system for his vegetable garden. He has a constant supply of vegetables even in a drought situation.

Mar 20, 2013
    MOCO

No impact from the detergent? Maybe he's using something all natural/baking soda based.

babalooie21204

Aug 13, 2012
    Columbia
    So what you're saying is that food stamps suck?

nah, I just don't believe our current system of supporting the housing costs+food cost+health care cost of everyone is in the best interest of the country.

In what other nation can someone never need a job, have multiple babies, and still have a GREAT standard of living compared to other countries?

Case in point... In China, the government provides something similiar to food stamps... its available to the Elderly ONLY and it doesn't let them go to the grocery store... its for the bare essentials of life... rice, beans, etc... Not shopping for T-bone steaks at walmart (1/15th of the month)... In China, if you can't afford housing, you move... they don't provide you a monthly stipend....Unemployment payments... they are unheard of over there... A lot of (or should I say the 51%) don't understand that if they were living in any other country they would be going hungry living in a shack... oh wait they propobably wouldn't be b/c they would be working a job rather than sitting at home playing on their FREE cell phones

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom