• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    Ed, My proud Patriot Picket brother. I want to thank you for being such a positive force in our lives, and such a powerful advocate. You are one tough cat with an amazing spirit. Keep that smile on your face that you always give to others. I pray God grants you and your family strength and peace.

Jim

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Ed, in a world full of folks struggling with who they are or trying to make even some little mark for themselves, you have made many friends and command much respect among our community and beyond. I admire and appreciate your work and your reputation. I pray for you to receive God’s grace and maybe a little Divine forbearance for the pain. Know you are being prayed for and remembered fondly. All the best big fella.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    It is heartbreaking to share this message on MDS from my brave, patriotic and indispensable Patriot Picket brother Ed Leary.

Ed just texted me to say "I have bad news. "I'm dying. I am on home hospice. Dr. says weeks"

Very sad to learn this. Ed, you've always been a warrior. We'll pray that you go forward on your terms. With much respect for your spirit, determination, and fidelity to the 2A cause from this MDSer.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    Ed. Please know you and your family are in my prayers. I have enjoyed the many different ways you have helped us. You are a true Patriot and friend. God bless.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Ed, you're a great fighter and communicator for what's right, and a cherished contributor to this community.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    I wanted to simply leave the mdpatriot as a salute, but, for once, I didn't like his stupid little smile.:sad20:

I really don't know what to say. :(

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Words are nowhere powerful enough to convey the love and respect many of us here, especially me, have for you. It is a very deeply felt emotion that we share.

When your time comes, and I hope it comes as peacefully as possible when you're ready to leave us, our sorrow for our loss down here will be offset by God's good fortune when he adds you to his flock in Heaven.

I have to believe that you'll look down on us from time to time and smile at the little challenges we face, as you realize the majesty of God's plan.

Fair winds and following seas, my friend. :thumbsup:

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I hope In some way Ed L can bring us together , I know it is selfish of me to ask but as a Patriot he will know what to do . MDS is a good place , may your God be with you and your family be at peace knowing you had an impact on many .

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    I'll say it sitting hear with tears running down my face. I was hoping this was yet another bump in the road that you could overcome. I can only hope when its my turn I have touched as many people as you have hear . May your remaining days be with out pain and when its your time may it be in peace sir God bless Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom