• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Klunatic

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2011
    Montgomery Cty
    I just picked up a few pounds of Lil'gun and Accurate 1680 from Bob at Maryland Reloader. Not sure what else he has but seems he got a good size order recently.

Leper Messiah

Aug 18, 2014
    I just picked up a few pounds of Lil'gun and Accurate 1680 from Bob at Maryland Reloader. Not sure what else he has but seems he got a good size order recently.

He called me last night and let me know about the 1680.............picked up 2 lbs of 1680 and some trailboss for a friend. Now to find some time to work up some subs for the 300 blk

JiminArnold

Mar 2, 2013
    Arnold, MD
    I stopped in Bass Pro Shop in Arundel Mills yesterday. They had both Bullseye and Unique available for my 9mm reloading - $24.99/lb. There were a lot of IMR rifle powders as well, but I am not reloading rifle so I didn't pay as much attention. It has been a while since I saw either of those powders available for sale in a store.

Commenting on Maryland ReloadR: I bought my Dillon press from Bob. Very nice guy. I second the recommendation to call ahead. If he doesn't have the powder you want, he will make an effort to see if he can get it for you on his next order.

DarrellA

Jacksonian Independent
    Aug 20, 2013
    MD
    FWIW, I have found that using Google Alerts to be an exceptional way to locate obscure or hard to find stuff. I located 8# of Varget the other day; according to UPS it will arrive on Monday!

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    I hate myself right now but after 45 days of searching I broke down and went to Millers in DE the had Alliant Powder Pistol . They had a lot of rifle powder and primers just bought the powder felt dirtier than when I went DINO

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    I managed to pick up one pound of TiteGroup is anyone wants to trade.

VERY interested in AA1680, but will entertain other offers.

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    Just got the email that midway has 1680 in stock. Says wont ship for a couple weeks but I put it in my cart and it let me checkout.

For the love of pasta, I've just been told this was delivered! Took a little over 6wks but I have some 1680 finally! The tracking number never showed anything.

jjones88

Apr 4, 2013
    Sykesville
    Has anyone seen 8208 xbr recently? It was all over the place in the summer, but it's just completely disappeared??

Usually find a pound or two at Chantilly but won't be able to make it this weekend so watching gunbot for the last 48 hours has yielded no hits!

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    Has anyone seen 8208 xbr recently? It was all over the place in the summer, but it's just completely disappeared??

Usually find a pound or two at Chantilly but won't be able to make it this weekend so watching gunbot for the last 48 hours has yielded no hits!
    Saw it come up a couple times yesterday on gunbot, Powder Valley had some and Natchez (I think), but it goes pretty fast. I'll post if I see it come up today, I usually keep an eye on it through the day.. ;)

edrod68

Jun 6, 2013
    Westminster, MD

Bass pro has it in stock...at least they did yesterday...they seem to have almost a constant supply of it recently....

Give the hunting department there a call just to make sure before you head down..

jjones88

Apr 4, 2013
    Sykesville
    Saw it come up a couple times yesterday on gunbot, Powder Valley had some and Natchez (I think), but it goes pretty fast. I'll post if I see it come up today, I usually keep an eye on it through the day.. ;)

I saw it pop up on Powder Valley but it was gone before I could do anything about it!

Bass pro has it in stock...at least they did yesterday...they seem to have almost a constant supply of it recently....

Give the hunting department there a call just to make sure before you head down..

Anne Arundal I'm assuming?

edrod68

Jun 6, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    I saw it pop up on Powder Valley but it was gone before I could do anything about it!

Anne Arundal I'm assuming?

Yes sir.....you can call the main number at 410-689-2500 and ask for the hunting department... then ask if they have 8208 XBR in stock.. can save you a drive if it is out...

ARXV

Apr 16, 2012
    Damn - I'm down to 3 1/2 lbs of Varget and am tired of looking for it. I think I'm done with it. Other powders shoot well too. :-)

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Dang, next time someone sees it and is ordering something, order me 2 - 3 pounds. I have powder to trade or will pay the cost (including a share of shipping and hazmat).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom