• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    no.. any place but there.. I have not figured out what I wanted to say as an intro yet.. hehe..

Ok thought this was the place to report problems..did not see any msg to sysop or such..

and it didnt count the post I placed here either..making me feel *Grinchie*

How about.....

Hi I am baltoed, and I am from.......

I enjoy shooting and.....

I am looking forward to learning more about........

:rolleyes:

Don't get too deep in posts, before making that into..... Just sayin.... :innocent0

Feb 28, 2013
    no.. any place but there.. I have not figured out what I wanted to say as an intro yet.. hehe..

Ok thought this was the place to report problems..did not see any msg to sysop or such..

and it didnt count the post I placed here either..making me feel *Grinchie*

Don't feel bad. Quite a few of us, includin' meself, ain't never did no intros.

Vetted84

Nov 8, 2016
    I'm pretty sure there will be a couple post count hoe's that will jump on onto this to get their counts higher. Not going to say any names but you all know who you are

Why? Is there some sort of reward for a post count in the tens of thousands?

gmharle

MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Millers, MD
    I read the last page of post to you before I posted here to see iff anyone else noted.

Unless you update the post count manually its not working.. Im under the 50 count so Im looking at and very much aware. It has not undated or increased or counted my last 5 posts over the last 4 days.. and I did see if they are posted and Im not dreaming I did..lol

Anyways take a look when you can

Ed

:lol:

When you post all of the subsequent posts show the current total. If you post three times, all will show the last post count total on three. They wont show sequential. If I go back to my original introduction post is shows my current post total not a 1.

texkev

Administrator
    Staff member
    Admin
    Jan 19, 2016
    North Texas
    sometimes it takes time for post counts to update, I suppose a cache thing. At some point they will....

Pssst. Hey, you....comeer.....wanna buy some posts? I'll sell ya some, reeeeeeal cheap. :brows:

ahhh..cute..*LOL*..

Ok I demand that I come clean so here it goes..

The website is NOT wonky..its me thats wonky..

I was cross referencing..aka confusing .. the message count and the private message count that is kind upper right screen..duhhh..

*BLUSHING* and *FEELING DUMB*.. and expecting the natural occurance of messages to follow in the *NEWGUY* aka newbie aka newfer gendra..heh heh

Ed
    :lol:

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    Funny how? Funny like a clown? Does his post amuse you?

If you respond to my post and your post count naturally increases, does that make me a post count pimp?

Funny in a W.C. Fields sort of way, as if it had been told in a Readers' Digest article translated from Danish. Yeah, like that.

I wouldn't say you're pimpin' unless you're also stylin'.

My post count went up by +1 with this. I'm not seeing a problem, but my sample size is small. I'll keep checking.

3 Gun Gal

Aug 2, 2016
    Carroll Co.
    Post count hoes, pimps, and FNG comments. The struggle is real.

Bathmate-Guide-For-Newbies.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom