• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    ........Congrats K31 on the millionth. Even more congrats to DD214 for such a successful idea and site. Your hard work is very much appreciated by many of us here. I would be much less knowledgeable about firearms (albeit more productive at work) without the community that you have built and fostered.

THIS:thumbsup:

guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    Damn band practice, I missed it!:mad54:

Congrats K31 and especially to all who make this forum possible. :thumbsup: :irule: :bannana:

A thousand, thousands (as the G-Man would say).

marko12

Sep 28, 2009
    Maryland, on the Chesapeake Bay
    K31, sincere congrats and totally awesome, good going. It is within reason to applaud your contribution to the true essence of excellence which brought this forum to the height where it reigns today....Oh No.. I wrote that for fivepointstar. Nevermind.

View attachment 34078

One milestone reached others in sight.

Last edited:

Punchabearinnamouf

High Tech Redneck
    Apr 11, 2009
    Hollywood, MD
    K31 - Congrats on the 1M post!

I had been communicating with DD214 about maybe having the industry partners chip in something for the winner. By the time we got back to each other via pm, the 1M post had been posted....I guess we were just a bit too late.

So anyway, K31, in honor of having the 1M post, I'd like to offer you a free Utah permit class here in Richmond. The class is on me, with congratulations for the 1M post! Just take a look at our calendar and pm me with your name and the date you'd like to attend.

(if you already have your Utah permit or having the permit doesn't interest you, just let me know and I'll find another suitable prize)

Damn it's good to be the Millionth Poster Boy! :shocked:
    Very generous of you ProShooter :clap:

justsand

Ultimate Member
    Jul 14, 2010
    monrovia md
    K31 - Congrats on the 1M post!

I had been communicating with DD214 about maybe having the industry partners chip in something for the winner. By the time we got back to each other via pm, the 1M post had been posted....I guess we were just a bit too late.

So anyway, K31, in honor of having the 1M post, I'd like to offer you a free Utah permit class here in Richmond. The class is on me, with congratulations for the 1M post! Just take a look at our calendar and pm me with your name and the date you'd like to attend.

(if you already have your Utah permit or having the permit doesn't interest you, just let me know and I'll find another suitable prize)

that's awesome

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC

Attachments

• DON drink.jpg
      DON drink.jpg
      34.4 KB · Views: 161

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics