• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chiaroscuro

Far from the Usual
    Jun 27, 2012
    Glen Arm
    I'm confused... I understand that 50 posts are required in order to view some of the hidden sections of the site. My current post count is 43, which is the same post count that I had prior to posting two comments on separate threads. Getting curious, I searched for my user name specifically in the advanced search. To my surprise it turned up 64 individual threads that I have posted in. :confused: I know that I have also commented multiple times in several of these threads.
    Am I missing something or is the post counter not working quite right?
    Curious minds want to know!

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    I'm confused... I understand that 50 posts are required in order to view some of the hidden sections of the site. My current post count is 43, which is the same post count that I had prior to posting two comments on separate threads. Getting curious, I searched for my user name specifically in the advanced search. To my surprise it turned up 64 individual threads that I have posted in. :confused: I know that I have also commented multiple times in several of these threads.
    Am I missing something or is the post counter not working quite right?
    Curious minds want to know!

intro sub doesnt count...

Oct 21, 2008
    St Mary's
    You'll get there. If your goal is to get 50 posts, the you probably won't last here. If your goal is to participate, then the 50 come fast.

Wojo

What's that Smell
    May 8, 2012
    Wrong side of the Potomac
    I know I am kinda a newb but how many people come on here shooting for 50 so they can sell something?

Only been on here a few months but it seems like a theme.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Once you get into the "Hidden" section, you may wish you hadn't.

There's an option to keep it hidden, because some peole were so offended by it.

(Now I've piqued your curiosity, and you'll be in a mad rush to see the prurient and disgusting stuff. It's human nature.)

trap

Sep 26, 2010
    Germantown
    Once you get into the "Hidden" section, you may wish you hadn't.

There's an option to keep it hidden, because some peole were so offended by it.

(Now I've piqued your curiosity, and you'll be in a mad rush to see the prurient and disgusting stuff. It's human nature.)

that made me so curious about the "hidden section".

Chiaroscuro

Far from the Usual
    Jun 27, 2012
    Glen Arm

Actually, I already know to a degree :) (benefit of having the fiance already on the forum!) And it really isn't likely to offend me, I don't offend easily.

I just want to understand how the rules work. In most forums "posts" are indicative of how many times a person makes a comment, regardless of whether or not they have already commented in a thread. My count wasn't reflecting that, which is why I asked.

Believe me, I'll be around for a while. It isn't about just getting to see the "dirty" parts, I am sure it won't be anything I haven't seen before!

Dogabutila

Ultimate Member
    Dec 21, 2010
    Actually, I already know to a degree :) (benefit of having the fiance already on the forum!) And it really isn't likely to offend me, I don't offend easily.

I just want to understand how the rules work. In most forums "posts" are indicative of how many times a person makes a comment, regardless of whether or not they have already commented in a thread. My count wasn't reflecting that, which is why I asked.

Believe me, I'll be around for a while. It isn't about just getting to see the "dirty" parts, I am sure it won't be anything I haven't seen before!

teehee

Ruzo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 12, 2011
    Phoenix, MD.
    what exactly is spamming related too? i read in the rules about it that u can get it reset to 0, i dont think my posts are really spamming

Hi guy's thinking about getting a Glock. What do you think??
    Looking at the 1911's Opinions?
    What's the laws for CCW in MD.?
    Looking for an ar-15...
    Hi guys I'm looking to get 50 posts so I can sell shit Thread...
    And so on, and so on, just a few examples of the recent Bull Sh!t being pulled around here as of late.:rolleyes:

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    free post :innocent0

3pgnlm.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member