• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Why NRP and not Local Dorchester LE or MSP?
    I know they have jurisdiction everywhere,like MSP, but this has zero to do with Natural Resources.

i bet he got busted shooting in public land and when they check his license the red flags showed up.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Well, we know it wasn't Punchabearindamouf... :lol2:

NRP has a Tac-Team? Wow...

yes.. for zombie squirrels.. its to save the children..

p_500_438_F37432F0-6083-4AF4-9C23-C24F13F0D58A.jpeg

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Md. CRIMINAL LAW Code Ann. § 3-307. Sexual offense in the third degree

(a) Prohibited. -- A person may not:

(1) (i) engage in sexual contact with another without the consent of the other; and

(ii) 1. employ or display a dangerous weapon, or a physical object that the victim reasonably believes is a dangerous weapon;

2. suffocate, strangle, disfigure, or inflict serious physical injury on the victim or another in the course of committing the crime;

3. threaten, or place the victim in fear, that the victim, or an individual known to the victim, imminently will be subject to death, suffocation, strangulation, disfigurement, serious physical injury, or kidnapping; or

4. commit the crime while aided and abetted by another;

(2) engage in sexual contact with another if the victim is a mentally defective individual, a mentally incapacitated individual, or a physically helpless individual, and the person performing the act knows or reasonably should know the victim is a mentally defective individual, a mentally incapacitated individual, or a physically helpless individual;

(3) engage in sexual contact with another if the victim is under the age of 14 years, and the person performing the sexual contact is at least 4 years older than the victim;

(4) engage in a sexual act with another if the victim is 14 or 15 years old, and the person performing the sexual act is at least 21 years old; or

(5) engage in vaginal intercourse with another if the victim is 14 or 15 years old, and the person performing the act is at least 21 years old.

(b) Penalty. -- A person who violates this section is guilty of the felony of sexual offense in the third degree and on conviction is subject to imprisonment not exceeding 10 years.

kmb

Ultimate Member
    Jul 20, 2011
    Tactical Response Team? Really now. For DNR. Because you can carry a sbr with you hunting? Or when I go hunting, I'll have my .45 (6" barrel of course), 20'' shotgun, and AR platform hunting rifle along with some armor so the deer I piss off don't gore me that I shot their herd mate. I mean is this going to turn into a reality tv show? Tactical Response Team, MD DNR.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    It's probably not a full time team. It's likely made up of DNR officers who are trained in advanced tactics.

And as for every sex offense conviction.....what actually happened is likely not what the plead out to...he likely did something a bit worst then what 3rd Degree entails.

OMG...just about every police agency in MD has a tactical team or access to one...even Ocean City...I mean why would a beach town need one....the world is burning.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Looks like he's facing a stiffer penalty for possessing firearms some 9 years after he was convicted for a crime that originally had a max penalty of 10 years. Interesting. I bet there is more to this arrest than what's in the short article.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Looks like he's facing a stiffer penalty for possessing firearms some 9 years after he was convicted for a crime that originally had a max penalty of 10 years. Interesting. I bet there is more to this arrest than what's in the short article.

do a quick search and let us now how long his wrap sheet is.. ;)

slog403

May 11, 2011
    Crofton
    Why NRP and not Local Dorchester LE or MSP?
    I know they have jurisdiction everywhere,like MSP, but this has zero to do with Natural Resources.

IP Engage has a good story about their private range land and DNR confusing property bounds...something like 2 officers one w a Remington 700 the other a 38 special confusing property bounds. Now if you have ever seen the full engage machine gun lineup vs that maybe you would think about a tactical team... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom