• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What will happen with the PO.

• Have firearm on the way - PO's dated on or before October 1, 2013, with assault weapon at dealer on

Votes: 2 7.7%
    • Have firearm on the way - PO's dated on or before October 1, 2013 will be able to pickup in 2015 or

Votes: 4 15.4%
    • No skin in the game - PO's dated on or before October 1, 2013, with assault weapon at dealer on or b

Votes: 8 30.8%
    • No skin in the game - PO's dated on or before October 1, 2013 will be able to pickup in 2015 or late

Votes: 3 11.5%
    • I have no opinion regarding the PO issue because it is confusing as heck.

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    He's referring to the MSP bulletin that states that it doesn't have to be in dealer inventory.

Sure, the July 29, 2013 MSP advisory where the MSP says a dealer can sell an assault weapon even if it is received into inventory after October 1, 2013. One can use that too in forming an opinion. I have a copy of it on my hard drive and would copy and paste the language, but Adobe Reader is not allowing me to copy it.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    you know some folks are in more than one of these sitations.

I have po which will be delivered and I have, and may have po which will not.

Yes, so the answer is rather simple. You have skin in the game and either believe that ONLY those in your dealer's possession by October 1, 2013 will be getting to you OR you have skin in the game and believe that those arriving after October 1, 2013 to your dealer will be getting to you. Obviously, in the second scenario, you also believe that those arriving by October 1, 2013 will also be getting transferred to you. So, the choices above still work just fine in your circumstance.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Word games.

The exception in the law is for possession and transport. Nothing else.

What is the definition of possession?

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Yes, so the answer is rather simple. You have skin in the game and either believe that ONLY those in your dealer's possession by October 1, 2013 will be getting to you OR you have skin in the game and believe that those arriving after October 1, 2013 to your dealer will be getting to you. Obviously, in the second scenario, you also believe that those arriving by October 1, 2013 will also be getting transferred to you. So, the choices above still work just fine in your circumstance.

Ok I guess I under lawyered it this time... :) Fact is I don'r know if I will have any pending ...

:) Lawyers :)

AS`for pickup in 2015 ... I am not going there. PO may sunset, esp if a dealer fails to survive :)

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Ok I guess I under lawyered it this time... :) Fact is I don'r know if I will have any pending ...

:) Lawyers :)

AS`for pickup in 2015 ... I am not going there. PO may sunset, esp if a dealer fails to survive :)

2015 was used for emphasis. lol

There are so many things I want. The more I look at gun websites, the more stuff I want. SB281 is a disaster from so many different angles for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom