Poll to hit- Do you support new restrictions...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAY1234

Retired Radioman Chief
    Dec 1, 2012
    St Marys County Maryland
    Unfortunately the majority no longer carries any weight. The few "elected" officials we have vote the way they want to vote, not how the majority of their constituents want them to vote. Voting the self serving officials out of office is always after they have inflicted the most damage to the law abiding citizen. Corrupt judges making decisions on personal beliefs/agendas in direct conflict with the laws as written is also a very serious concern. We the people only matter as a taxpayer source to fund the bureaucrats lifestyles and future.

dplay

Mar 27, 2016
    A.A. co. north
    It totally depends on WHAT is restricted and WHO is restricted. I am totally against restrictions to prevent qualified people from obtaining firearms, any and all firearms; but, I am totally for restricting mentally/emotionally disturbed people and convicted felons from obtaining them.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Pissing into the wind...

More restrictions are all about the appearance of progress. Closing the barn door after the equine exit. Pointless. An exercise in futility not results.

They don't enforce the rules they have now.

If ever the rules are forced on them, the enforcement strategy and execution is grossly inconsistent to the point of negating the rules/laws already on the books.

Who obeys laws? The law abiding. Who doesn't obey laws? The illegal, immoral, evil...monster and felon.

The number and reach of rules and laws has no bearing on those prone to illegal/immoral/evil behavior. NONE.

Evil (deadly force) is the one and only appropriate response AND EFFECTIVE PREVENTION TOOL against evil (deadly force). Simple. Easy...

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Not even close. I hope this is representative of mainstream America. I can't believe someone would take this poll just to vote No Sure. There were 39 folks who voted this way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom