• WHen and where

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Sthomas229

none
    MDS Supporter
    May 7, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    We'll do it this way. Must votes will pick place and time.
    Poll closes Sun the 17th.

I can do any of these so I will reserve my vote for a tiebreaker, if necessary.

cap6888

Ultimate Member
    Oct 2, 2011
    Howard County
    Date was the 27th works for me. Any location works for me on that night. I just picked Pub Dog since its closest to my house and I've never been there so it would be cool to check it out.

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    I would be willing to meet up at Pubdog on the 22nd. Pubdog 2 for 1 beers and nice scenery is always a plus... Good pizza too lol

jtb81100

Ultimate Member
    May 28, 2012
    Western HoCo
    I'm almost embarrassed that I don't know where any of these are and I've lived in HoCo my whole life. I don't spend much time in the "civilized" parts of the county lol.

jlp429

Dec 1, 2011
    I picked unionjack but anyone been to Ale House in Dobbin?? Got some good beers but the food its whatever..

6pack

MSI BOD Member
    Apr 2, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    I'm almost embarrassed that I don't know where any of these are and I've lived in HoCo my whole life. I don't spend much time in the "civilized" parts of the county lol.

Rams Head is in Savage, the old mill building. Pub Dog is on Dobbin Road closer to 175. Union Jacks is across the parking lot from the Mall.

Never heard of the Ale house..

I think the Ale House reference is Frisco's Grill, also on Dobbin Road, but at the other end from 175.

None of these dates work great for me, so I'll keep my eye on the thread and see if I can make the final choice. Rams Head is probably out, though. To far for me.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    The Ale house reference is The Columbia Ale House and it's where Rocky Run used to be. Huge selection if beers and one of the beat burgers in town.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll

I don't know where any of these are and I have also lived in the area my entire 41 years. Albeit, 39 of them were in Montgomery County. For the most part, I have no idea where bars are. Hoping to see a bunch of you guys if I can make it.

webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie
    Good luck to the OP in choosing, we are not making it any easier on you. I can make any weekday, as I work in Jessup

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom