• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TLL

God Bless America
    Jan 6, 2011
    Virginia
    Sorry for highjacking this thread. I`ll start a new one tomorrow. To make amends I`ll post some pocket pistols of mine. :D

TLL

God Bless America
    Jan 6, 2011
    Virginia
    Here ya go naa .22short with home made holster. Bought new early 70s. oops upsidedown, australian style I guess.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1380329271914.jpg
      uploadfromtaptalk1380329271914.jpg
      33.9 KB · Views: 320

TLL

God Bless America
    Jan 6, 2011
    Virginia
    Have a few more things but the pics are all Australian style on this phone.. I will see if I can fix it

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I've posted this before, but it's a family heirloom at this point, so here it goes again.

1919 Manufacture date, Colt .25 Hammerless.

View attachment 97822

Some know the story on this one, so no need to tell it again. I'll just say it's got some interesting history to it.

*And we can all argue the effectiveness of the .25 round, but 6 of them to the face - well, it ain't going to be the high point of someone's day for sure.

Last edited:

TLL

God Bless America
    Jan 6, 2011
    Virginia
    Hope this worked .25 and a .380

Attachments

• 1908.25.jpg
      1908.25.jpg
      43.6 KB · Views: 265
    Last edited:

TLL

God Bless America
    Jan 6, 2011
    Virginia
    Thanks , here`s big and little bros. national match w/ crimson trace and a cub.22short complete with box and papers cleaning rod and 2nd mag.

Attachments

• 1911.jpg
      1911.jpg
      51.6 KB · Views: 252

TLL

God Bless America
    Jan 6, 2011
    Virginia
    Do I like colts? Yes this guy has a younger bro, thats a first gen thats camera shy. For now!

Attachments

• coltdetspecial1959.jpg
      coltdetspecial1959.jpg
      37.3 KB · Views: 315

mranaya

Task Force Sunny, 2009
    Jun 19, 2011
    Hanover MD
    Worth-a-Shot firearms, millersville off Veterans Highway just called to tell me they just got a Kel-Tec PMR30 (22 Magnum, 30-round pistol) in and are staying open as long as necessary tonight. I already found one, and my good friend just told me he can't buy it (furlough). Yes, this is the rarely seen unicorn in MD.

They just might hold if you call (not speaking for them, just a guess):
    Phone numbers :
    443-506-7359 / 443-688-6521

Ksichels

Glock Shooter
    Jan 11, 2012
    Carroll County, MD
    I picked up my new Sig P238 from Duffy's on Monday and just had a chance to shoot it today.

We do not live far from PA and do most of our shopping, church and friends there.

Same here... northern Carroll Co. resident and do 99% of my travel (work, shop, social, etc.) in PA and have a Utah CFP. :beer:

So looking for something smaller than my Glocks and XDMs to CCW. Duffy's is a great shop! Did you get a good deal on the Sig? Have you (or anyone) been in since 10/1? ...just wondering what their stock is like and if it's worth the hassle of going for HQL yet or wait a little while longer until the post-10/1 rush dies down.

freddie

Mar 20, 2013
    Same here... northern Carroll Co. resident and do 99% of my travel (work, shop, social, etc.) in PA and have a Utah CFP. :beer:

So looking for something smaller than my Glocks and XDMs to CCW. Duffy's is a great shop! Did you get a good deal on the Sig? Have you (or anyone) been in since 10/1? ...just wondering what their stock is like and if it's worth the hassle of going for HQL yet or wait a little while longer until the post-10/1 rush dies down.

If you choose to get an HQL now is good a time as any - it isn't a hassle for previous handgun owners - lots of threads on HQL - check them out.

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    Here are a few pocket pistols. They include, .22 Short, .22LR, 25ACP, 32ACP, .380 Auto, & 9mm. Berettas on the left, Colts on the right. It's nice to have choices. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      69 KB · Views: 196

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads