• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    You're supposed to feed the cord through a little hole in your pocket and tie it to your gonads.

(EDIT- Park Ranger understands the system.)

Well if that’s the case, I’ll just wear a thigh rig under my special pants with the pockets cut out.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Please explain.

The lanyard has to be anchored to something. For Blaster's cup holder carry, it could be tied off to something on the console. For Mexican (waistband) carry, it would be tied to a belt loop perhaps. Park ranger and I explained the pocket carry adaptation.

As I said, my LCP carries very well in my DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster: very simple, no gimmicks. Just need to choose pants with roomy pockets.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    The original brand is called the MIC.
    I wouldn't trust the cord around a belt loop. Put it around your belt. Stick pistol IWB.
    I loop it around my shifter and put the pistol in the cup holder. When I'm feeling like exercising safety.
    I also use it to attach to whatever point on my fanny packs and use it that way. When I'm not carrying it in a holster in the murse.

I haven't checked out the "Mic" brand, but I know Raven Concealment makes one attached to a j hook and it acts more like an IWB holster.
    They call it the minimalist.
    There's a pistol search engine. This just shows a Glock even though I clicked 365.
    I'm getting one just because.
    They sell a string kit one. I'm pretty sure you could tie some Paracord on this and use it freely.
    2458588f7e84ad324ad199a76d1918b5.jpg

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I’m not advocating this but I can see where it could be useful in limited circumstances.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I’m not advocating this but I can see where it could be useful in limited circumstances.

At least someone does. LOL

The only pocket carry should be a hammerless revolver in the pocket of your winter jacket when running up to the store or walking the dog.

CrabbyTurtle

Dec 23, 2020
    2A First
    I've not seen too many videos with those types of trigger guards. My advice would be to train, train, and train with it. If it works, great! Otherwise, consider another pocket holster like the Desantis Super Fly. It has a flap that emulates your Crossbreed.

linkstate

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Howard County
    Bob Mika is the OG of pocket holsters

Thanks. That is what I gathered from all the praise I’ve read.

Sounds like he developed a good design and is a great guy to boot. Former LAPD? And he originally designed his pocket holsters for fellow officers backup guns back in the day.

I’ll probably order one round and one square to try out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom