• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    So how does one with a gimpy knee beat all the other to the case? :D

I try to get out to walk and I heard about their regular ammo days. I posted a while back that I would get back to the ammo case only to find a bunch of men already there standing in line. I wasn't there to buy ammo, but it became a game to me. I would see the same 5-6 guys there every week. Until recently, they were buying 22LR. I guess about two weeks ago, the guy told me he had 22LR ammo in the case up until about 2pm.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    My WM always has 9 and 45 but no .22. Don't think I've EVER seen 30-30 in a WM near me. DSG has Remington ammo on sale this week and usually a good stock.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Problem solved....

3117d1372280547-ammo-fairy-946834_589770447755698_965983458_n.jpg

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    I was in Wally World yesterday picking up a new headlight and swung by the ammo case. I was surprised to see it was half empty and no 38 special. Last time I looked (January) it was fully stocked. I'm sure it's the nonsense with the M855 ammo that started this recent panic.

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    Arrive at the Aberdeen or Abingdon stores when they open this Tuesday and you should be able to find what you are looking for. Run, do not walk to the ammo case. Because there will be many others that will be running. Good Luck!

My opinion: I find it pretty pathetic that that still goes on.

SCDoGo

Dec 6, 2014
    I have used http://www.wikiarms.com/walmart-search with some success. Just check it when you are thinking of heading to the store. If it's not on the shelf, ask an employee with a scan gun, saying that it showed available online. More often than not they are willing to check and find it in the back.

Bradp56

Jan 12, 2015
    Just having a fun friendly convo with everyone didn't think I was bitching. I am sorry if I offended you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom