• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    i got an infraction for using that line last week. Someone got their feelings hurt.

Well, there's a big difference between us......

My shenanigans are cheeky and fun. Your shenanigans are cruel and tragic.
    Which... makes them not really shenanigans at all but evil shenanigans!

There was a time when DD and Norton would take a guy like you in the back and beat you with a hose. Now you've got your God-damned unions.

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    Wow! Yesterday, this is some guy asking, incoherently, about a criminal record and guns and some strange sale of a gun.

Overnight, it's got popcorn, pickles and legal advice.

Good morning, everybody!

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Good morning to you too. Has anyone tried putting hot sauce on their eggs (scrambled). It's pretty good maybe not as good as hot sauce popcorn but still pretty good.

Wojo

What's that Smell
    May 8, 2012
    Wrong side of the Potomac
    Good morning to you too. Has anyone tried putting hot sauce on their eggs (scrambled). It's pretty good maybe not as good as hot sauce popcorn but still pretty good.

I always go hot sauce on eggs! Love that!

Not tryig to derail the thread:) but we are using the term hot sauce pretty loosely. Can we all agree there are only a couple REAL hot sauces; Texas Pete and Cholula!

Anotherpyr

Ultimate Member
    Threeband;2575882 Cuddle-bear said:
    then[/U] got arrested, then the gun "kept coming back to him", then the police confiscated it (from whom?), then he got PBJ, then he completed his probation, although the gun kept "coming back to him" (like The Cat that Wouldn't Stay Away), meanwhile the police kept the gun for a full year, but wouldn't return it, and he found he was Prohibited from buying another. Did he buy the gun in another state? How old was he? It sounds like it was several years ago. Did he not sell the gun? Why did the police confiscate it, if he'd already sold it? Why does he think he should get it back, if he sold it?

I suspect he transferred it illegally. And by that, I mean he didn't use an FFL or go to a MSP barracks and fill out the appropriate paperwork thus it is still registered in his name.

Ragtopman

Feb 22, 2013
    Waldorf MD

Hot sauce and cayenne powder on mine. My dad gave me some homemade salsa that will blister paint. I use that once in awhile but a little dab goes a long way. Now I gotta try hot sauce or cayenne on popcorn.

Am I up to 50 posts yet?

aireyc

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    I've provided a translation below:

The OP lived in Vegas, bought a gun prior to moving to MD, and had it shipped here. Upon picking up said gun, a second firearm was purchased. At some point after passing the background check, the OP was charged with malicious destruction of property under $500 (which resulted in a PBJ), assault of the 2nd degree, and resisting arrest, but the latter two resulted in a STET. The PBJ began on June 4 of 2012, and on June 21st, 2012, the OP was told to turn in his guns. Prior to turning the Glock into police, it was stolen (probably by a friend), and then returned to the OP who then sent it to police. The OP's second Glock was previously sold via an FFL in Easton, but was still registered under his name, thus he was almost charged with violating his probation.

In the year following the PBJ, the OP saved up $1000 in Bass Pro gift cards to purchase a new gun once the PBJ clears. It's at this point that a new purchase of a non-regulated shotgun was conducted at Bass Pro, the specifics of which are not specified, but which occurred in conjunction with the police informing the OP that past juvenile convictions prevent him from owning a firearm. These convictions meant that his Glock that had been turned in could not be returned to him. He also concluded that his prohibition of receiving the handgun meant that he could not legally pick up the gun from Bass Pro, and therefore sold the gift cards.

The OP has the following questions: Do juvenile felonies of assault and possession of marijuana prevent one from owning firearms until they reach age 30? How can he pass NICS if he can't pass the MSP background check? If he continues with the Bass Pro purchase and picks up the shotgun, can he be sent to jail on a 5 year minimum sentence? If he can't own a gun, can he at least rent them at the range? He generally isn't a troublemaker who has owned guns in the past without issue, and the fact that he is from a pro-gun family makes this issue frustrating for him. Clarification would be appreciated.

SigDog

Feb 11, 2013
    West Virginia

Always!
    Never thought of putting it on popcorn before.
    Always great suggestions/good info on the MD Sooters forum!

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013

Hot sauce is good on almost anything. I stir some into the scrambled eggs before I cook them.

Good on cheese & crackers, too. Melinda's XXX Reserve.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I had a piece of hillbilly blueberry pie for breakfast, made last night in a cast iron skillet.

image-L.jpg

image-L.jpg

Oh and if you like hot sauce on scrambled eggs, you'll love salsa on them.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    I had a piece of hillbilly blueberry pie for breakfast, made last night in a cast iron skillet.

Oh and if you like hot sauce on scrambled eggs, you'll love salsa on them.

Wow that pie looks good!

Second the salsa on eggs idea. Some guys I used to work with put hot sauce on everything. And I literally mean everything. Lunchtime was food experiment time. :)

Moon

M-O-O-N, that spells...
    Jan 4, 2013
    In Orbit

Not tryig to derail the thread:) but we are using the term hot sauce pretty loosely. Can we all agree there are only a couple REAL hot sauces; Texas Pete and Cholula!

This stuff is so hot that if you put it on popcorn kernels, they will pop spontaneously.

A. Wayne

Ultimate Member
    May 28, 2011

One Real hot sauce
    el-yucateco-salsa-picante-de-chile-habanero-xxxtra-hot-habanero_1_std.jpg

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013

Tasty, but not really hot!

I have an assortment for different uses, but Melinda's XXX Reserve is the standby.

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    lol - my wife doesn't even call me honey. Was that the beginning of the intelligent post?

Anyway, the use of speeding was an extreme example. I don't think any of us would take a "denial" laying down. I don't think the OP should either. If he has been denied, he should determine if it is legitimate. If not, he should fight it. If so, he should see if there is any avenue to having his privilege restored. Better to make an informed decision and make sure the authorities are correct, than to lay down and take it.

Just so I can be as clear as possible, I will try to say it differently, honey. If the OP is truly prohibited from owning, I am not advocating that he be allowed to possess a firearm. However, he should go see an attorney to have the attorney review what he was charged with, advise him of what the outcome was on the charges, advise him as to whether he is prohibited, and then advise him on his possible course(s) of action. I have had clients come to me thinking they received a PBJ on a matter only to find out they either had a guilty entered with a suspended sentence or they violated the terms of the PBJ and it was made a guilty verdict as a result.

Next thing I know, the liberals are going to tell us to stop complaining about SB281 since the politicians have agreed to it. However, to make our life better we can use hot sauce on popcorn.

Honey, hot sauce on popcorn isn't going to help anything but the sale of Tums.

Maybe the OP didn't get the answer he wanted when he posted a thread with the same question back in Jan. Enough people told him to lawyer up back then.

I keep a shaker of JO's #2 Seafood Spice on the table and put it on almost everything.

on_the_rox

Ultimate Member
    Oct 16, 2009
    Whiteford, MD
    I made an omelet for breakfast with ham, cheese, and my homemade fresh summer salsa which does have kick similar to hot sauce. It's hard to beat fresh summer salsa if you ask me!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom